Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tony Banks - cut by Dallas

BIG DOG

NOONE CARES FOOL. HOLLA AT ME LATER, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.

BTW---MAY WANTS TO DIP HIS PEANUT BUTTER STICK IN YOUR JELLY.

KAYNE

Quincy Carter has a very strong arm and was productive in college despite a few hampering injuries.
According to Dallas coaches...they are impressed with QC progress and realize his potential and are concentrating on the future success of the organization.

Lets not forget Troy Aikmen struggled and played horrible in his first 3 seasons. Aikmen was given a opportunity to develope and it payed off for the Cowboys the same should be allowed from QC.

MR.? said:
Quincy Carter has a very strong arm and was productive in college despite a few hampering injuries.
According to Dallas coaches...they are impressed with QC progress and realize his potential and are concentrating on the future success of the organization.

Lets not forget Troy Aikmen struggled and played horrible in his first 3 seasons. Aikmen was given a opportunity to develope and it payed off for the Cowboys the same should be allowed from QC.

I feel QC was a great draft choice but he does nothing for them this year.

MR.? said:

You didn't see him play his last year at UGA...That wrist injury was a cover because he was busted with dope in his dorm room. Donnan tried to cover for him, that was why he was let go. Carter was told he would never play another snap at UGA. Guy's a total punk.

dgreenhill said:
How long will Emmit be out for.

I just read Old mr. relyable was having eye surgery.

Yes you are full of shit, you said that he WAS having eye surgery, but your 4 month old article clearly says that he already had it months ago and was ready on April 30, that was 4 fucking months ago.

He had to spend a night in the hosptital 4 months ago, oh shit, looks like he's out for the year :rolleyes:

And thanks for the website with no link.

Top Bottom