Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

Took next set of pics today I emailed to roxy to post since I can't from phone..thank god for her! Anyways think they are decent felt bloated when I took them had just eatin a steak, bowl chicken noodle soup, two pieces of bread, 4 huge fried shrimp (couldn't get not breaded), drank 40 oz. of diet coke and 2 cups 2% milk so prob was bloated...anyways hopefully she will post up today and I can get some feed back from everyone...don't know about lat spread pose im just not good at it at all think this might hurt me if I can't figure out...back doesn't look real big in that pic to me and I feel its def bigger than it looks in rear double bi pic can see back isn't in bad shape...any advice here guys
Thanks

Workout for 2/1 chest workout
Flat dbell press
Warm up 50lbs x 22 This is a warm up???DAM DUDE!!!
70x 12
85x 9
95 x 6
75 x 12 right delt/shoulder started to get real tight and sharp pain good call bro.
Incline dbell press
65 x 12
70x 10 tightness got bad didn't want to hurt anything so stopped using your head, good!
Machinechest press
250 x 12
230 x 12 drop 180lbs x 8
230 x 15
Ended there wanted to do about 4 more sets but shoulder scared me a bit good call man.
Also with the dbell press im doing these without a spot which makes first rep real hard cause I start at bottom and that dead weight felt with good spot could have got 95 for 8-9 reps or prob could have done 100lbs dbells for atleast 6 reps
Thanks guys keep advice coming
You work out in a public gym right bro? Then always get you a spotter. There is always someone around even if you need to get someone frorm the desk. DONT HURT YOURSELF! Explaine to them exactly what you need for them to do.
Also you dont need to go to the very bottom on any bench type movement. For shoulder safety you should not go lower then where your elbows are at the same height as your shoulder blades. So that pretty much meand that your elbows do not past or lower then the bench. If you did not have the pain then it would be a diff story. But you do so there you go. Really youre not missing that much by not going any lower then that anyway.

Cool bro I will pay closer attention to my depth on sets for sure..that first rep is a real beeooch cause I lay back and bump dbells back with me so first rep starts with dbells resting in grooves of my shoulders basically sitting on rotator cuff..so when you have 100lbs in each hand and they are at a dead rest on your chest/shoulders that first rep takes a lot out of me..that's why I truly believe with a good spot I could handle another 10-15lbs on each hand without a problem

Trained back bis and tris today. Did back again cause feel its lil behind
Warmed up then
One arm dbell rows
55X15
65 x 12
75x 8
75x8
High pulls hammer strength
180lbs x 18
230x 12
280x8
180 x 15
Tri push downs not sure weight numbers worn off stack
Did whole stack 5 sets 18 then 3 drop sets 18/12
Superset with curls same reps and sets
Then did dips 5 sets 20
Super set with preacher curls did 12/10/8 then two drop sets 12/8am each
Felt real good pump was insane will do legs tm I only train legs about every 8-10 days cause I don't want massive legs mine are really about as big as I want my thighs rub together already and I don't like that so I train legs mainly for definition and with cardio they get extra work so legs and abs tm. I do morning cardio 4-5 days a week on empty stomach and when I finish my legs are exploding veins all over my calfs and quads

Ok advice needed...was gonna add pgcl to this as part of secret weapon which I tried taking this summer but had some issues with it.. So did research and found that lot ppl were taking just at night and hitting im to deal wi th some sides. Hitting I'm does help but I was only using lil this sumner. Tried to start last night hit both tris and both bis everything is fine for 20 min then I break into horrible sweat, start burping getting indigestion, and then feel like I'm gonna puke.. Lots ppl have to poop after taking which I force myself to do so I feel lil better think this part problem. I take a med which cause my poop to be rock hard lil balls and gets me lil constipated which I hate so don't think I'm gonna be able to continue. Any advice

personally i wouldtn use somthing that made me feel like that... i do have a pretty good tolerance for sides and am willing to take it pretty far...
im sure there is somthing else out there you could try that would have less sides...

if money were no issue i would have loved to ran a mild dose of GH... trying to get my wife to try it out, we are both just at that age where it could be beneficial for quite a lot of things...

Top Bottom