Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

Wise decision bro. Like destroya said with sides that bad for you then best to not take it.
Your workouts are looking killa bro keep it up.:evil:

Hit legs friday did
Leg press
4 sets of 20
Leg curls and leg ext super setted
4 sets each 18/15/12/10
Strait deads
135x 12 three sets then did 4 sets calf raises
Like I said don't want legs much bigger my thighs already rub together then I get chafing which I can't stand and they get major pumps during cardio. Now if I wanted to get them bigger it would be very easy. Genetically my legs are big and can get huge..my father is a big man doesn't train like we do but workouts never has used any drug.
He's 6' 6" 245lbs at about 14% just natural and legs are huge..
Any ways this is why only weight train legs about every ten days cause I hit cardio 4 days week but keep that to 20 min or less cause leg pumps redic..when get off cardio after ten min got veins spider webbing on calfs and quads its crazy..
Took weekend to rest felt lil ill this weekend still due to pgcl so took easy and getting ready for monday..

I thought about that moya which is prob good idea maybe ill blow them out last half here..when I do this my pants don't fit which is pain in the ass already have to buy to big cause legs are big and the chafing drives me crazy. I can't stand it. I'm gonna give this some thought. Good point moya.
Thanks bro

Get off that dam leg extension bro. Do front squats to replace it, much better for your knees!
Other then that, nice workout brother. Legs too big......hmmmm must be nice...kinda jealous of that bro:evil:.

Post bro POST POST POST!!!:evil:

Monday workout shoulders/back
Shoulder press dbells
50X15
55x 12
60 x 10
High pulls
230 x18
280 x 12
290 x8
230 x12
Lateral raise
70x 18
80 x12
85 x8 drop 70x 10
Rows
160 x18
180 x15
190 x12
200 x8
Shoulder raise super sets
20X12/12/12
25 x10/10/10
30 x8/8/8
One arm dbell rows
55x 12
60 x10
65 x 8
Took carbs up this last week cause I started t-3 so wanted to load so I didn't go too flat and adjust from there..
I'm pyramiding t-3 starting at 25mcg for 4 days then 50mcg for 4 days then 75mcg doing same increase til I hit 100mcg hold there for 13 days then back down same way as I went up..felt good with xtra carbs feel like I'm leaner but weight is up to about 215 fairly consistant...droping dbal today so lil water should go too ..

Tuesday legs
Did leg press went lil heavier
Did 4 sets 12 heavier than normal and few less reps
Alsoadded front squats thanks to zed
Didthese lil lighter just trying to get use to this movement
4 sets 10 zed could I do hack squat machine in place of these seems movement is real similar but don't have to use squat rack with free weights these scare me cause bad knees are heriditary in family..grandma and grand father both have replacements my dad has had 4 surgeries on his and both his brothers as well..our knee caps don't sit centered on the knee lean to one side in college I dislocated my left knee really needed surgery but didn't wanna do at such young age so let heal naturally which patella and mcl were both torn prob should of had surgery looking back..knee still scares me I just don't trust either of them...knee caps sit off lil due partially to genetically big quads especially inner quad which pulls knee cap in...do leg ext cause I can angle my foot diff angles to try and build outter quad to compensate..any advice here appreciated..
Rested weds other than cardio and some abs...doing chest today and depending how I feel with shoulder issues and energy will keep updated...droping carbs down today and gonna keep down for lil while see what happens with t-3..do you think 75g of carbs a day too low? That be on non lifting days on training days prob be around 100-120 g..
Is this enough to maintain or gain some lean muscle if protein stays at 400g +??
Thanks for all support and advice..
One other question if I take my tren ace to 350mg week with 350mg parabolin week so 700mg tren total how much test would I need to maintain good sex drive? Feel tren hurting sex drive a lil planned on using masteron which usually takes care of this issue but didn't work out that way.
Taking proviron 50mg ed just started week ago also taking dostinex at .25 twice week would up that but running low and this cycle my gyno issues have been in check very well I'm impressed

Tuesday legs
Did leg press went lil heavier
Did 4 sets 12 heavier than normal and few less reps
Alsoadded front squats thanks to zed :D
Didthese lil lighter just trying to get use to this movement Correct!
4 sets 10 zed could I do hack squat machine in place of these seems movement is real similar
Believe it or not I am not familiar with the Hack Squat Machine. However I do know that with free weights Hacks develop hammies more then quads so that would not provide the same benefit for you.
but don't have to use squat rack with free weights these scare me cause bad knees are heriditary in family..grandma and grand father both have replacements my dad has had 4 surgeries on his and both his brothers as well..our knee caps don't sit centered on the knee lean to one side in college I dislocated my left knee really needed surgery but didn't wanna do at such young age so let heal naturally which patella and mcl were both torn prob should of had surgery looking back..knee still scares me I just don't trust either of them...knee caps sit off lil due partially to genetically big quads especially inner quad which pulls knee cap in...do leg ext cause I can angle my foot diff angles to try and build outter quad to compensate..any advice here appreciated..

You know bro, you are the first person that I have ever known to have this issue, SAME AS ME except that my patellas are pulled to the outside.
Ok, believe it or not you really do wanna do the free weights! However you need to go lower then past parallel. In your case and mine with this issue that we have in common (I) prefer to go at least 2/3rds of the way to bottom. If you can it will benefit to go all the way down to where your hams hit your calves. Then no pause and no bounce right back up out of the hole. This is one of the most beneficial excersizes that you can do in your situation, again same as me. Point your toes str8 ahead. Because you are going so far down your patella will track correctly, there is no other option for it. Thats why the full ROM on this for you and me.

Also because you have had disslocations in the past you do have crepitus in your knees. Another very good reason to keep off the leg extension machine. What you are doing here is simply grinding away at your knee joint. Particularly the cartilage on the back side of your patella. SO STAY OFF THAT MOFO!!!

Rested weds other than cardio and some abs...doing chest today and depending how I feel with shoulder issues and energy will keep updated...droping carbs down today and gonna keep down for lil while see what happens with t-3..do you think 75g of carbs a day too low?
Bro I really feel that it would benefit you to get over to RADAR on this ASAP. He is so much better then I am on diet. So do yourself a favor and check with him on this. I will PM him and tell him I am sending you his way.
That be on non lifting days on training days prob be around 100-120 g..
Is this enough to maintain or gain some lean muscle if protein stays at 400g +??
Thanks for all support and advice..:D
One other question if I take my tren ace to 350mg week with 350mg parabolin week so 700mg tren total how much test would I need to maintain good sex drive? Feel tren hurting sex drive a lil planned on using masteron which usually takes care of this issue but didn't work out that way.Man thats a load of Tren. Im out of my comfort zone here bro. I want you to PM N2 on this right now plz. Do this ASAP. To me that is just a whole lot of Tren..:worried:
Taking proviron 50mg ed just started week ago also taking dostinex at .25 twice week would up that but running low and this cycle my gyno issues have been in check very well I'm impressed
Ok so you need to go to RADAR about carbs and diet and get to N2 about that Tren. Post up what they tell you plz for all of us to learn from.
Take care bro and be safe!
Good luck and best regards!!:evil:

Top Bottom