Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

Thanks for all support bros..especially zed you keep me strait bro sorry been while on log have had lot going on in life and no computer at moment so doing this all from phone which isn't easy..anyway been staying on track with training and diet...diet for me stays fairly basic...usually get 3-4 shakes a day and usually 2 real meals just all I have time for with real food which I really wish I could get more real food..for real food usually have either chicken, fish, or tuna for lunch with some green veggie, and usually some beans of some kind really like kidney beans...I do snack on nuts through the day and for dinner usually steak cause I got bunch of t bones and porterhouses donated to me for comp which I know prob to much red meat but its free..so eat steak, and salad for dinner with another green veggie and sometimes some pasta depending how I'm feeling with carbs..other than that have 3-4 shakes a day usually two with 60g protein, low carbs and two with 65g protein and 80 g carbs..have been drinking monster milk also which is 50g protein, 18g carbs, and think either 9-12g fat but clean fats from sunflower oil and mcts which I do like..have been mixing shakes with 2% milk..also drink bout half gallon 2% milk a day on top of shakes...

Workouts been great for most part have to fight throught a workout here and there but who doesn't....today trained back
Closegrip rows
W arm up set 20 reps
170 x 15
190 x 12
210 x 8
220x 6
Lat pulls
170 x 15
200 x 8
210 x 6
220 x 4 drop 160 x 12
Single arm dbell rows
55 x 12
65 x 10
70 x8
75 x 5
Feltreally strong and pump was great will hit chest tm sorry day behind zed for new numbers on chest workout..will get you those tm..any other thoughts suggestions or questions from anyone I welcome with open arms!!
Keep killing it!

lookin good man, thats some serious improvement there.

how tall are you man?

Thanks for checking out log bro...I'm about 5' 11" bro weigh about 212 lbs right now started about 187lbs so def gained good weight so far weight has started to plateau but bf keeps drooping so muscle still being gained!

Bro what are you referring to when you say that some serious improvement bro
Thanks

Hey my good man. I wouldnt worry too much about the red meat as long as you cut that fat off before you cook it as much as you can. Also you should be usind 2000-4000mgs of fish oil/day. At one steak/day with that and LOTS of water your cholestrol should be ok.
Also for snacks you could do hard boiled eggs. Put em in a baggie and take them with you where ever you go, easy and good! You might also boil up some chicken breasts on the weekend to hold you over during the week. Again simple and good. Also Pb&j sandwiches for snacks.
There you are getting more real food and gettin away from so many shakes.
Very nice workout bro, I really like that one!
I agree with Mr.O you have come a long ways since your first pics man.:evil:

Thanks boys I will def try to implement some of your ideas zed to get more real food pb& j will help I do believe bro...glad its not just me I felt like there was good progress from first pics to third..taking new set tm which should show more improvement...will keep updating and taking any advice I get...bout to start my t-3 along with my couple secret weapons so leanness should really start to improve quickly...thanks for support bros

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Lovin that new avi bro. Love the ladies.............horny old bastard.......LOL

we stacking some slin with t-3 over here homes?

Bro why you ask that? I actually have t-3 haven't started yet will this week..don't have slin bro wish I did have used in past and if you know what you doing its amazing..but real curious as to why you asked that??

Workout for 2/1 chest workout
Flat dbell press
Warm up 50lbs x 22
70x 12
85x 9
95 x 6
75 x 12 right delt/shoulder started to get real tight and sharp pain
Incline dbell press
65 x 12
70x 10 tightness got bad didn't want to hurt anything so stopped
Machinechest press
250 x 12
230 x 12 drop 180lbs x 8
230 x 15
Ended there wanted to do about 4 more sets but shoulder scared me a bit
Also with the dbell press im doing these without a spot which makes first rep real hard cause I start at bottom and that dead weight felt with good spot could have got 95 for 8-9 reps or prob could have done 100lbs dbells for atleast 6 reps
Thanks guys keep advice coming

Top Bottom