Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 300 Routine

I read an article about that guy Gerald butler. He just said he followed a good diet to get as lean as possible and the the computers and cameras took care of the rest. It was supposed to look like a comic book. Its funny have you seen the new pizza commercial with the 30 min abs. The kid gets abs while he is waiting for his pizza. He has no abs and then they use the same techniques to give him some ripped up abs.

I work as a firefighter and all of the guys at the station have been doing this workout for a couple of months now.The workout is tough and most of us had a hard time even finishing it at first.The guys from the movie did this workout,weight training,tons of cardio and had someone telling them exactly what to eat and when to eat it.They basically got paid to do nothing but workout hard for six months.I'm sure that they had lots of help from the almighty syringe as well.As far as the workout, it is an ass kicker.It will burn fat and build muscle at the same time and make your core strong as fuck.

Dude most Marines cant do 25 pullups and its in our PFT and done almost weekly for us.

Depends on your body type I guess if it will work well for you and your goals.

It's obviously a great work out if you have the potential and the need for that it.

You have to find your own roitine to get the results you want. Years back after basic I shed tons of weight, some staied the same, and some got leaner hard to say.

Dude, most marines and soldiers lack a lot of upper body strength. Plus, in the 300 workouts (also with Crossfit) they allow kipping in your pullups, which the marines definitely wouldn't allow.

i did alot of reading up on this work once mens health issued the article. from what i gathered it wasnt so much a work out but a test for the characters to compete with eachother for like fastest time completing it. but in reality if u could do that as one single circuit you'd have to be ripped to complete it

LMAO...i cant believe this is back. They also admitted to photoshopping All of the actors and painting shadows to define muscles lol.

Everytime a new movie comes out, so does some CRAZY workout and diet plan.

-Legacy

yeah but even if it is crazy to be able to accomplish the routine in the time allowed has to be impressive in itself. youd still have to be pretty fit. im in no way saying someone should take this routine as what they plan to do when they goto the gym but for kicks and giggles it would be fun to try

some of you guys sound lost. who ever said you cant look like the main actor unless your on roids doesnt know how to train.

anyone complaining that they could never do 25 pull ups doesnt know how to tailor routines to there specfic needs and shouldnt give much advise. 1st off the man in the video notes to do 25 pull ups in as few sets as possible, not to do 25 consecutive reps. so common sense will tell us that if i cant get a good 10-12 reps with body pull ups on my 1st set, then i should be doing pull downs untill i get strong enough to do pull ups.

this routine seems like a good cardio/endurance routine but thats about it. now if you want to look as skinny and small as the guys in the movie. by all means do this routine and starve yourself. you will build allittle muscle and if you 6% body fat then what you do have will show, but you will only wieght 150lbs.

Commen sense will also lead us to wonder how can a man build a good chest with nothing but push ups? you cant! there is not enough resistance to build a good amount of muscle from push ups. same for deadlifts whta type of back can you buld with 135lbs? not a good one, thats for sure.

another guy was right in noting the camera adds 20lbs to a person, so imagine seeing these guys in person, they are basicly brad pit type bodies, small low body fat and to little muscle. nice for a 16y.o. not for a man.

the 300 routine is a challenge routine that most of us fire fighters do...now obviously, this isn't the only type of working out that is done because again, it is a challenge workout...most normal people can not do this routine as it is EXTREMELY strenuous in a time framed pattern but there are small guys in their 40s who can complete this while big buffed guys in their 20s cant...completion of this routine is simply based on your strength in certain areas...alot of guys can do 25 pullups but cant bench their own bodyweight...so please dont look at this as some sort of training guide but if you feel like challenging the shit out of yourself, enjoy!!!

Top Bottom