Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I be worried? possible Infection.

wolfpack89

Im currently on week 4 of 6. Decca/Winstrol cycle.First time ever using gear.
oil based Decca 1cc weekly
water based Winstrol 1cc three times a week/eod.

yesterday, I noticed the decca stung more then usual, not sure if my friend rushed it or not on the injections but it welted up a little bit shortly after. The other injection went like the rest, all smiles and rainbows. Its been a day, little pink, it itches and its a little swollen. Im not sure if its an infection, or if he had hit a scar tissue knot from previous injections. I havent used any other sites other then my glutes. I use sterile swabs on the tops of the viles before and after use and aswell as on the injection sites (no brainer) before and after injections.Should I be worried? its only been a day. No fever or heat comming from area.Do I stop the cycle? And if i do need medical attention, ill say what ill say but if anyone has any advice, i'd welcome it.

I do know what an infected puncture wound looks like, i was bit by a spider a few years ago on my forearm and it swelled up in hours to about the size of a golf ball and was also hot. so far this is not the case...

typical stuff....massage with a hot washcloth to help disperse the oil ,do this several times,a heating pad works as well.

sometimes this will happen if you hit a shallow blood vessel and go right through it. it will be sorer than usual for a few days. do what radar said.

you'll know by tomorrow if its an infection or not.

I heard to keep and eye out for lines leading away from the injection site, increase in size and area of swollen site and further discoloration os surrounding tissue. What would I say at the docs?ha.. Spider bite? sat on a christmas ornament, b12? and infection is an infection right?

I had one that had to be drained i told the Dr it was a bug bite

I took IB Prof. used a heating pad all evening and all night, rubbn the hell out of it. woke up today and the little swelling that was there is all gone.little sore still but nothing compared to yesterday.it pretty much feels like scar tissue build up, like the rest of my shots. im going to go to a spa, get some deep tissue work done on my glutes.thanks guys.

Often times ppl don't let the alcohol evaporate fully after they rub it on there inject site before the inject, so what happens is it stings like hell...

Top Bottom