Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ricky williams know wants to play for the raiders in the future..

dude probably found a better weed hookup in Oakland. he and quincy carter are gonna move out there and room together and reload super-bowls all day long and hit that shit like it's a safety looking the wrong way.

He is a freaking idiot

Yeah I heard that on Sports Center this morning... if he does, won't be 'til next year. & even then, he'd probably fail his next drug test! Unless he failed it on purpose to get out of Miami... hmmm who knows, who cares about the bastard! lol

supersizeme said:
dude probably found a better weed hookup in Oakland. he and quincy carter are gonna move out there and room together and reload super-bowls all day long and hit that shit like it's a safety looking the wrong way.

LOL

Leave My Raiders Alone Or The Raider Nation Will Have To Open Up A Can On Y'all!

Ricky is an exceptional talent, he likes puffig, he's a multi millionaire, it his life, why ya'll hatin' so hard? It sux,. but damn he is a grown man, with 20-30 mill in the bank. Shit I would retire too.

i guarantee he spoke with some peeps from oakland and they were like "you dont gotta worry bout the weed problem and drug tests here, we'll take care of you"

Top Bottom