Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

REDSOX, like WHOA!!!

PatsFan34 said:
Here we go now, this site is coming around!!!

Still 1-0 Sox end of the 1st!!!

Yankees Vs. Red Sox

A teacher asks her students if they're Red Sox fans fans. All of the hands go up except for one student.
"Okay, Bobby. What team are you a fan of?"

"Yankees."

"Why's that?"

"Well, my parents are both Yankees fans, so I'm a Yankees fan too."

"That's not a good answer, Bobby. If your parents were both morons, would you be a moron too?"

"No, that would make me a Red Sox fans fan!"

hahahahah Dcup!

maybe Pedro didnt make the All-Star team b/c his record is only 6-2, not a bad record, but there are relievers with the same or better records.

and Giambi will make the last spot over Varitek

Dcup Dcup, you're not a man, if you don't shut the fuck up you'll find yourself in a garbage can....BIOTCH!!

PatsFan34 said:
Dcup Dcup, you're not a man, if you don't shut the fuck up you'll find yourself in a garbage can....BIOTCH!!

That would be Murder! I'm all up with the Rico Laws Mr Saprano Wannabe! AKA Red Sox Fan!

Eat Me!

Today in Red Sox History

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On July 7, 1923: In the first game of a doubleheader in Cleveland, the Indians beat the Red Sox 27-3. Cleveland scored in every inning of that game. The game is known as the "Indian Massacre." In the second game, Cleveland won 8-5.

PatsFan34 said:
What in the sam hill??? Fuck Mussina and the dude he rode in on!!!

I don't appreciate that...My first and middle name is actually Sam Hill. Parents were dorks.

PatsFan34 said:
I already had a curse dickhole!!!

Dear Red Sox fan, I understand your anger, but you should not blame the Yankees for your teams faults! The most popular thing for Red Sox Fans to do is blame the Yanks for everything! Stop Blaming and pray that they start playing good baseball! If you don't like the facts you can always switch teams! I'm sorry the truth hurts! Better yet, leave all the rude remarks you want so that everyone can see Red Sox fans for the degenerates they really are!!! I will say it all i want...1918...1918....1918....what a year!

Just admit you want manly gay sex in your bunghole and I'll give it a rest, otherwise...FUCK THE YANKEES!!!

Still 1-0 Sox Top 4th!!!

Top Bottom