Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

REDSOX, like WHOA!!!

flexygrl said:
One of my cats is named Bernie. I also have a Jeter, Whitey, a Stripe(for pinstripe) and now a Yogi!!!!

That is all...carry on!

Great names, but waaaaayyyyy too many cats...unless they are Bengal Tigers or something.

OKIE said:

I was talking about Soriano and Jeter getting hurt in the first inning...both hit by pitches on the hand because Pedro is a dirty bitch.

Yeah Pedro is a dirty fuck.... i really think he did it on purpose. Sure soriano and jeter are two of their best, but when Bernie and Nick are back.... hell ill break loose now that Giambi and Matsui are getting hot.

I can't wait to see how this season turns out, if the SOX get there pitching together everyone is really fucked!!!

Fuck Babe Ruth and the curse, fuck 1918 and fuck the Yankees!!!

That is all, but don't hate, regulate!!!

anyone remember Bobby Murcer?..he was the Yanks CF during thier losing years in the early 70s,when I lived in Jersey..been a Yanks fan since 70 or so..they do it all now,good farm system to supply players and provide players to trade,they make good free agent investments,and they make the good trades mid-season to address weaknesses and/or to strengthen their squad(e.g. Benitez)

Top Bottom