Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

REDSOX, like WHOA!!!

OKIE said:
Bases loaded...not outs...better luck next time Sox. Beat again and without the Yankees 2 best players.

Bernie and Nick Johnson?

or are you now talking about Soriano getting hurt?

WizKid25 said:

Bernie and Nick Johnson?

or are you now talking about Soriano getting hurt?

I was talking about Soriano and Jeter getting hurt in the first inning...both hit by pitches on the hand because Pedro is a dirty bitch.

not for nothin but Pedro is just like Clemens and needs to own the inside of that plate to be effective- he was not trying to hurt anyone. And we all know that Soriano sits on top of the plate so getting hit shouldn't be a surprise. And the Yanks got the best retaliation we could have asked for- a sick perofmrance my Moose and the Win

KillahBee said:
not for nothin but Pedro is just like Clemens and needs to own the inside of that plate to be effective- he was not trying to hurt anyone. And we all know that Soriano sits on top of the plate so getting hit shouldn't be a surprise. And the Yanks got the best retaliation we could have asked for- a sick perofmrance my Moose and the Win

damn right. I don't think pedro tried to hurt those guys. I'm sure he did try to move them off the plate though. The announcers on YES said that if Clemens would have been pitching Nomar would have got NAILED.

The Nature Boy said:

damn right. I don't think pedro tried to hurt those guys. I'm sure he did try to move them off the plate though. The announcers on YES said that if Clemens would have been pitching Nomar would have got NAILED.

I agree...I don't think Pedro was trying to hurt anyone, but it hurts when you're talking about Soriano and Jeter. I wish Rocket was pitching...there may have been some major head hunting.

OKIE said:

I agree...I don't think Pedro was trying to hurt anyone, but it hurts when you're talking about Soriano and Jeter. I wish Rocket was pitching...there may have been some major head hunting.

yeah it does hurt. but if I recall they'll be okay, maybe miss a few games. it should be real interesting when they play again.

The Nature Boy said:

yeah it does hurt. but if I recall they'll be okay, maybe miss a few games. it should be real interesting when they play again.

The All-Star weekend should give them a much-needed break and maybe we can get Bernie back full time...then WATCH OUT!!

One of my cats is named Bernie. I also have a Jeter, Whitey, a Stripe(for pinstripe) and now a Yogi!!!!

That is all...carry on!

Top Bottom