Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

AAP said:
Where you been lately girl? I even called Tracey's house looking for you. I think you are cool as hell and would be a blast taking you to homo clubs to look at the fruit. Of course, we ain't gay or nothing.

LMMFAO. Tracey's been a bad bad boy lately, oh such a bad boy. I love punishing him...oh man. :evil:

To the homo clubs just to look? Hey, that's no fun! I thought we had a deal!

yeah...and for sure we ain't gay. Why would anyone think that...weirdos. :verygood:

Just for you slick.. I really hate that damn thing, especially when she puts a santa hat on it during the holidays....

50790.jpg

Y_Lifter said:
Just for you slick.. I really hate that damn thing, especially when she puts a santa hat on it during the holidays....

50790.jpg

Could you find a way to put any more white stuff in there. Seriously though nice lookin place.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Nice house Y_Lifter.

And Canadianhitman you are right, this is a great concept for a thread, but I doubt many people could pull it off like APP, I'm impressed at how much he knows about so many people.

Top Bottom