Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

AAP said:
Whoa, you got married? Man, that match had lingering effects on you longer than I thought. You are a glutton for punishment.

I haven't seen BBV in a while. Whatever happened to him? I would love to help him work some gimmicks in his character. Wonder if he ever went on to hit the WWE.

Nature Boy - since he hasn't posted yet, I am going to go ahead with him. He is just as entertaining as his namesake. When his posts are on, you have to gasp for breath in between laughs. He could script interviews for the real Flair and no one would be the wiser. The posts between him and pizza man were classics. He needs to post more.

I could totally see myself going to a RAw or Smackdown taping with him. Staying up all night making signs to hold up.

I am no longer married. It lasted two and a half years. I do not know what happened to Val. He was one of my favorite posters on elite. I have'nt seen Nature Boy post in awhile either.

Y_Lifter said:
Am I too late ?

Has this deal expired ?

One thing I remember about you is the giraffe in your foyer. You are the voice of reason, maturely seasoned, sweet talker.

Sometimes I wonder if you ever nailed that chic that brought you the cup of water while you were sweating on the treadmill. I bet she would have tried to help you across the road later. Damn yunguns. Ain't got no respect nowdays.

Mr. dB said:
He used to live a block from my place of work, before he recently moved back to Hometownville. He sometimes has a short goatee. No request to see the feet, but I'm pretty sure we've seen each other's knees and calves.

Next time you see/talk to him... make sure you tell him I have lots of new toe pictures for him.

MasterBates said:

In the short time you have been here, you have committed such major ownage of deterarse with such a casual effort that it is a shame. Didn't anyone tell you not to pick on retards? Hee hee.

Kroliczek said:
Hmmm...give it to me. :artist:

Where you been lately girl? I even called Tracey's house looking for you. I think you are cool as hell and would be a blast taking you to homo clubs to look at the fruit. Of course, we ain't gay or nothing.

El Dandy said:
I am no longer married. It lasted two and a half years. I do not know what happened to Val. He was one of my favorite posters on elite. I have'nt seen Nature Boy post in awhile either.

Whoa. That was a short time. Want me to come over and slap the figure four on her for you?

Top Bottom