Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

alien amp pharm said:
This is what I've been trying to tell people this whole time!

Finally, someone believes in me.

Karma for you AAP,
...It may even be green.

He only said it cause he's horny.

Devastation said:
snippity snap

Sometimes I get you and Division mixed up a bit. Except you tend to make more helpful posts on the ana board.

And that chic in your avatar is just covered in ink. Whoa.

Lestat said:
I should probably not touch this one as I'm gonna get reamed, but I had to jump in and kiss some ass... this is one of the better threads I have read in a LONG time (and no, NOT just this year). Pretty damn good analysis, and funny to boot!

After all this time you have been on EF, I still don't have a clue to the significance of your avatar. I watched it progress over time as you introduced a new image of that series one at a time, but today I still have no clue to who he is.

I think you are a good bro, even if that chic did a head job on you. It didn't kill you and you came out smarter and stronger. Now if you repeat that same mistake, we are all going to line up and whack you with a wiffle ball bat over it.

I may be wrong, but I have always pictured you on the young side as well.

Lady Viking said:

I picture you as the person who took the lead spot when spatts left. I bet you are a true gym rat and love to train. I bet you even do deadlifts. *GASP*

I suspect that you are the only other person in the history of EF other than myself that never saw the BBF penis picture as well.

Top Bottom