Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

AAP said:
Were you really fxygel? If so, I give you props for recognizing your distraction and doing what you had to do to put your grades first in the past. Hope this go around turns out better.

Yes, I am.

Thanks. Yeah, we'll see how second semester goes. I did well for first semester, and I'm going to see if I can do that well again, but this time without having to give up the forums. We'll see how it goes.

AAP said:
Bitch please.

Instead of posting about you.. I am going to hold you down and fart on your head. Prrrrrrtttt!

The above was the funniest thing I have ever read directed at Fonz by another poster. You had me rolling there with the "fart on your head" comment.

You make great posts. Not matter the topic, anabolics, politics, etc... you have a great way of expressing your views while keeping them grounded in reality. One of the best educational and observant posters on the site. I hope you stick around for quite a while here.
hm. a very G rated response. you must be in a good mood, AAP ;)

AAP,

Still up for another? I could use the flogging.

;)

AAP said:
One thing about you (aap), you are under-rated in the humor department.

This is what I've been trying to tell people this whole time!

Finally, someone believes in me.

Karma for you AAP,
...It may even be green.

AAP said:
I think you need to post more. That last match that BBV and I won wasn't exactly a Loser Leaves Town match, so I never understood why you ran off.

Sad thing, the WWE will never have script writers like you and I would be.. we could revolutionize it and make it a must-watch each week again.

I left for numerous reasons. First off, I got married. That took up alot of time, which took away from Elite. I found myself getting way too involved in the boards and members, which was stupid.

Next, "The Freaks of Nature" totally wasted you and Val. That bump to the head I gave you still gives you a bit of amnesia huh? If you want to find another partner since we retired Val that is fine, but fear "The Freaks of Nature". All I have to do is pick up the phone and Nature Boy will be there, and you know I won't back down! Respect thru fear AAP, and you know fear is running thru those skinny veins of yours. So respect is all you have, and we all know that won't be enough to defeat "The Freaks of Nature"!!!

Top Bottom