Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

rao740 said:

You got me on this one. I can't recall too much about you. I guess I could always do a search but that would be cheating.

Which forum do you mostly post on?

Mr. dB said:
Wow, I'm flattered, although I think you overestimate my political astuteness, or lack thereof.

BTW, in case you didn't know, bwood and I have actually met, in real life, several times.

Now I'm really scared.

You met bwood? For real? Did he have a beard? Did he ask to see your feet? He tried that one on me once.

manny78 said:
I'm still waiting to know how AAp feels about me, man dont make me wait. It's cruel, i'm going to log under George Spellwin and ban you !

Rather than tell you how I feel, I will just expose your secrets.

You live in Florida.
You are only 24.
Your girlfriend works for Homeland Security.
And you eat at Dennys quite often.

One thing about you. You certainly keep my record for banning members intact. To this date, I have only voted on two member bannings. (one was FOR, one was AGAINST). Because I know if I keep quiet long enough you will eventually request the ones I think need banning yourself. If not, I just send you that subtle message "yo manny this member here said something really bad about your cooking." that usually does it.

Pamela said:
Now that's a mouth full! ;)

Uh-Oh... you shouldn't have posted in here.... here comes your turn.

If there was ever a Mrs. EF, it would be you. Sometimes I am amazed how much work behind the scenes you do for EF. Based on how you clean up around here, I bet in real life you are a neat freak like myself. Completely unbiased in your opinion, you always sit on the side of the fence that you consider to be fair. Not siding with mods, not siding with members. Just picking the side you think is the best one.

I bet you are hot in real life too.

AAP said:
One thing I was always wondered was are you really a true scotsman?

If so, is it true about those kilts? And what is the significance in the traditional kilt dress to wear that knifey thing stuck down in one of the socks? God, I probably just slandered your culture to death with my ignorance. I hope you aren't a scotsman. If so, I am sure you are going to come over and toss a telephone pole through my roof.

Clan MacDonnell of Glengarry here. Though family moved to US in mid 1600's.

Yep true about the kilts. The sgian dubh(little knife in the sock) is worn to add yet another weapon to the already well armed highlanders person. One caber through the roof coming up. :evil:

Cheers,
Scotsman

Tiervexx said:
Where the hell did this come from?!

You are such a fucking idiot.

You show up at last.

I think that despite your age, you have matured past the level many members here will never make it, regardless of how old they get. I think you have such an open mind it influences you to see all sides of the topic and judge accordingly.

I am still awaiting for the day to come when you get out of school, move to a big city and unleash yourself on those unsuspecting victims you will encounter.

mikeyboy604 said:
Im game.... but I do not think AAP even cares anyway (or knows who I am on here)

Bro, I don't remember much about you. Sorry. But your avatar is cool. I hear they are coming out with a new F13th movie.

ChefWide said:
AAP,

Still up for another? I could use the flogging.

;)

Nice, charming, has a way with ladies on here that doesn't have anything to do with your kitchen skills.

Somehow, I think the recipes you have shared with us are far from your best ones. You are hordeing all the good stuff for yourself. I keep awaiting a new way to poach brie that I am sure you know of. :)

Top Bottom