Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordered cycle please help me make it.

Shit dude, like all the good bros have said you are way way to under developed to start using steroids, way under researched also.
Take the time to learn how to train , how to eat , then when you peak out naturally look into using aas

Most important thing is to fix your diet, Try to eat every 2 to 3 hours if you can. This way you don't have to eat big meals. To be honest at your size you should really try to fix your diet first, if you do take gear you will probably gain 20lbs and then lose it all 2 months after your cycle. I have not used steroids as of yet (I plan to get Testosterone therapy next year, I am 27 years old) In about the past 2 years I have gone from 183lbs to 225-230lb range. This was all done by proper diet and training first and it is the most important part of bodybuilding.

I'm 5'10
226lbs currently
Max Bench - 385lbs
Deadlift - 585lbs
Squat - 505lbs

That is all natural, and if you say that its because you've always had a small frame I just would like to inform you I was 102lbs as a freshman in high school and graduated high school weighing 155lbs. The past 3 years my gains have been amazing due to hard work and dedication. Try to max out your potential before using gear. To be honest you clearly aren't disciplined enough to use gear since you don't have your diet and training in order. Don't get discouraged though. Just work hard and you'll achieve your goals. Give it at least 2 years of proper dedication before using it will benefit you way more than trying to take the easy route!

All good advice bro's.

Go over to the diet forum and learn about what a good bulking diet is. Then plan your diet and post it up in the diet section for the bro's to see and give advice on. Break down the calories, protiens, carbs, and fats in grams for each meal.

Then do the same in the weightlifting forum. Post your whole routine so the bro's can help you with it.

Then train hard and work your diet plan for at least the next six months. I'll bet you can put on a good fifteen pounds of muscle naturally with your diet and training in check.

Then if you can't stand it anymore start your cycle. This way you'll put on 15 lbs. naturally, and another 15 lbs., from your cycle. That's a thirty pound gain over the next year instead of a 15 lbs. gain just from your cycle.

During your six months read everything you can about pct. and aquire all that you need to do it properly, so you don't loose your hard won gains.

Steriods are not a magic pill. You have to train harder and eat better then you ever have in your life for them to work properly.
Also be patient, you see these big guy's in the gym they did not get there overnight. Some of the big guy's you see have been training for 15 to 20 years to achieve the condition they are in.

Bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes years of proper diet and training to build and keep quality muscle.

I was thirty nine before I ever touched gear.

Best of luck and do this right and you will be rewarded, try and take short cuts and you will be disapointed.

i just recived my Dianabol, deca-durabolin, testoserone enanthate, and clomid

its my first cycle i was woundering if someone can help me make a 12 week cycle i only know what ive read so i was gonna do something like 400mg of the deca and testosterone a week and like 20mg of dianabol and i wasnt sure when to take the clomid but im up for sugestions. thanks.

also im 22 and 130pounds 5'5 that may help also.

dude with stats like that you have alot more natural gains to make an plus you may need to work on your diet an get a couple of years of time in the gym befor you jump on it an after you have got to that stage spend some time on here just reading an learning from other people then you might be ready how ever at the end of the day its upto you but there are alot of guys on here you could learn alot form

thanks for everyones input.
ok so this is what i decided on tell me what you think,
400mg testoserone enanthate each week
200mg deca-durabolin each week
30mg dianabol each day
starting the day i stop take 50mg clomid each day

we know your going to do this no matter what anyone says so my advice
500 test 1-12
30mg dbol 1-6
clomid start 10 days after last test e shot
save deca for next cycle....

we know your going to do this no matter what anyone says so my advice
500 test 1-12
30mg dbol 1-6
clomid start 10 days after last test e shot
save deca for next cycle....

Bro, we would not lie to you! Gear is a way bad idea at your present size. You should weigh about 50 pounds more, which you CAN gain without steroids. Please reconsider.

Top Bottom