Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordered cycle please help me make it.

kushmanku

i just recived my Dianabol, deca-durabolin, testoserone enanthate, and clomid

its my first cycle i was woundering if someone can help me make a 12 week cycle i only know what ive read so i was gonna do something like 400mg of the deca and testosterone a week and like 20mg of dianabol and i wasnt sure when to take the clomid but im up for sugestions. thanks.

also im 22 and 130pounds 5'5 that may help also.

first off (i'm not trying to be a dick but damn dude)why are you doing something you have no idea of how it works or what to do? that being said do more test than deca for sure. try 400mg test and 300mg deca, run the dbol at 30mg/ed for four weeks and that should fine for your first cycle. before you start tho make sure you have all your ancillaries and pct in order. PP recovery stack is good but probably not enough for something like that. wait for others to chime in. personally i would cut the deca altogether and do test and dbol. that's what i did for my first and had great results.

Wolfman is correct..................the only tweek I would suggest it to ratio the Test to Deca 2:1. The dbol at 30mg should be okay.

HCG, Arimidex, Nolva???????

first off (i'm not trying to be a dick but damn dude)why are you doing something you have no idea of how it works or what to do? that being said do more test than deca for sure. try 400mg test and 300mg deca, run the dbol at 30mg/ed for four weeks and that should fine for your first cycle. before you start tho make sure you have all your ancillaries and pct in order. PP recovery stack is good but probably not enough for something like that. wait for others to chime in. personally i would cut the deca altogether and do test and dbol. that's what i did for my first and had great results.

+1,000,000....I may even suggest holding onto the AAS for a while and run it after gaining some more experience, a little older, a little wiser, etc

thanks for everyones input.
ok so this is what i decided on tell me what you think,
400mg testoserone enanthate each week
200mg deca-durabolin each week
30mg dianabol each day
starting the day i stop take 50mg clomid each day

AI's?

What are you going to do about estrogen and stuff?

I'd advise against using a cycle at this point altogether seeing as you weigh 130lbs.

lol @ over a gram of gear a week and only weighing 130 pounds

You are in way over your head here bro. Listen to Rage! You need to learn how to train and eat properly or all those steroids will be waste.

All kidding aside -- you are way too light for AAS. Save the gear until you have at least a year of intense, regular lifting under your belt. AND Eat like a fucking horse to gain weight. IMO, you should exhaust all your natural limits before you hit the gear. I know the temptation is strong... but in the long run that's the safest and smartest way to gain and keep muscle.

Top Bottom