Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, more football, who is the best AFC?

Cure said:

uhh ya but they also have Chambers and Gasdsen(sp?) missing.

And we all know who knocked Chambers out.....THE BRONCOS. That was maybe one of the hardest hits I've seen....Kenoy knocked the cool out of chambers walk and gave him a case of mild retardation.

Cure said:

And we all know who knocked Chambers out.....THE BRONCOS. That was maybe one of the hardest hits I've seen....Kenoy knocked the cool out of chambers walk and gave him a case of mild retardation.

Cure said:

I think the Broncos have the talent to win, but they have not really dominated anyone yet. They are winning, but with that offense they should be puting up 40 points a game. I think that they are the most talented in the AFC though.

If the Bronco's beat my Raiders tonight I will have to agree they are the team in the AFC. Hey L.A.X that hit Kennedy put on Chambers was almost as brutal as the hit Ray Lewis put on one of your special team bitches :D

Top Bottom