Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with diet

SirKevinDeBENCH

hi guys wats good?

I got this problem, I been out o the gym for jus over 2 years. Lost bare strength and got well fat jus had it tested and Im 33 per cent.
Im 29 Yrs old 5 foot 10 I way 130 kilos and I wanna get to where I was before. I used to bench 200 kgs now I can only do 125kg!

my diet is like
breakfast-
cereal with milk and water together

2nd breakfast-
baked beans
eggs
hash brown
vegie sausage
2 slices granery toast

liunch-
salad with tuna & eggs

after workout I have a protein drink

dinner-
tuna and salad sandwhich

My mate keeps telling me my diet is crap and I should try to get it better.

I go to the gym at least 3 times a week and I do the stashyonery bike for 10 mins after every workout.

Thanks for any replies.

Yo Kev, good to see you on here bruv. You should read the stickies at the beginning of this forum. Lots of good info there.

I can tell you straight away to cut out the bread, sausage and hash browns. And eat more fresh fruits. Not that crap in those plastic tubs at work!

I also think you should increase the cardio some, 30-45 min walk around the park at lunchtime maybe?

Other than that you're doing well by consistantly turning up at the gym!

Eat protein clean protein at every meal, space your meals two to three hours apart. After you workout make sure you consume whey protein, along with a simple sugar, and a complex carb. Also add fat in closer to bed time to help saturate your muscles with protein if your eating it at every meal. If you read what I wrote, then do some more research you can go on from their and see what is going to work for you. If you need any serious dieting advice do not hesitate to PM me. I can help you with dieting.

Personally I would be eating as much lean red meat as I could stuff down. Try your hardest to get all your protein from it. 100gs of lean red meat has approx 40Gs of protein, so you will need to be eating close on 2 lbs per day. I go for lean ground beef cause I dont have to chew it so much and it seems to settle in the gut a lot easier. Takes about three weeks before you get comfortable chowing down all the food, but it does get easier. I cook up a huge pot of ground beef with a few veg and some chilli and ginger for flavour, some soy sauce, plus I put a pot of rice on every morning, then I chow down on it every two hours. Last meal of the night, I leave out the rice and have the beef with as much green leafy veg as I can shove in. Spinach is good, or mixed lettuce or Broccoli. I also have a small galss of red wine with it, to help the whole digestive process along the way. The only time I use whey is PWO and a couple of scoops on my oatmeal in the morning. Tastes like shit, but I get used to it
Red meat is the most anabolic of all protein sources and I guarrantee you will grow fast on it.

Top Bottom