Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a San Diego HRT DR

jarhead1

MVP
EF VIP
Does anyone know an HRT Doc in San Diego That can be trusted and knows body builder issues. I was at a major hospital with a Dr Mall what a waste of time and money. I went to see an endo my test came back at 265, I looked up test levels by age and 265 is normal for a 90yr old man. But she said it was perfectly normal. *8 yrs ago after taking a break from AAS I was 825 and felt fine. So I decided to do my own HRT not knowing shit about it I started with Enth way too much water and estro sides switched to cyp almost perfect except I was told I was taking too much at 500mg per week & 50mg prop EOD . Minimal side I initially started the prop until the cyp was level approximately 2 weeks with bi-weekly shots of 250mg cyp.

I felt better than I have in a long time, in the past I always avoided test due to the sides. Then the sides kicked in, estrogen I believe, so I started 20mg nolva & 25mg clomid 2-3 times a week, much improvement. I have since stopped the cyp January 1st and am continuing the 50mg prop EOD for about 4 weeks. I am going to immediately order some HCG.But after 8 weeks how much HCG do I need to save my boys that have shrunken considerably in just 8 weeks? Oh I forgot I am also doing primo 400mg @ 200 X 2 per week. Can I save my boys this late in the game & how much HCG should I use & how often? A discrete SD Doc would be a great help too so I can get my lab work done. If you have read this thanks for your patient assistance. ONLY PM Me with any labs or Docs yo may know. Thank again

Maybe if I didn't live here I could afford a real mans cycle, in a town with some Dr's that could afford bigger houses. La jolla is so "Beverley hills" wanna be, they do have a beach though & Beverly Hills don't. I really shouldn't expect anything, after all I did just get here yesterday. freakin Jarhead! It was an inappropriate question considering my credentials.

If such docs exist, its best not to post their details here publicly. We dont need to put any undue attention on them if you get my drift. Your best bet will to just use google.

If such docs exist, its best not to post their details here publicly. We dont need to put any undue attention on them if you get my drift. Your best bet will to just use google.
Yeah, I don't know what i was thinking asking that kind of question, looking back it was just out of desperation to get the labs done & know where I stand and all that goes with having a good doctor.

As for your HCG question, 250-350IU 2-3 times a week should bring testie size back, continue that while on cycle and stop HCG as you end the cycle.

Top Bottom