Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

myd said:
Just for information, I found this:
http://www.thecaloriecounter.com
--

I've refreshed my list for today.

I need help with these: What is NLEA, NFS ?
I think I am just going to cook the oatmeal and then measure it.
How much is too much of it? Do you think my breakfast is good or should I change something?

I think your breakfast is fine ;) Its just about the same as what I eat every morning anyways :)

Okay, this day is over, too.
Cookies are done, will be eating tomorrow.

Cals Fat Carb Prot
Totals 1159 36 83 122

I think I did good today. Maybe I'll throw in some turkey breast for night.

Good night for everyone!

:rolleyes:Now How are we suppose to help ths poor girl with all this black muck .. I want names....

and diffused ...

any problems?
then PM ME

I believe some dude done it on CC. He thinks I am a guy. Probably because of my deep voice and beard I wear..

jenscats5 said:
I concur!! YOU ARE STARVING YOURSELF!!

By eating so little - your body is clinging onto every last remnant of fat in your body cuz it it thinking in famine mode....

Check out all the ladies' logs for meal ideas along with the Recipe thread.....
Ohhh don't follow my diet either!!!! I think when I first got on the board I wanted to get the best diet ever to make me lose all my body fat and gain muscle and thought well a competitior probably has the best way to do this. A cutting diet is not a diet for the average joe. It is specifically designed after months of getting the body in check. Like figuring out your own personal RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate), How many calories you burn on the tread, in weights, throughout the day. Also, you have to take into account where your body has been and what you have done to it. You have to actually increase your calories to get your metabolism burning again and make your body feel and think it's not in starvation mode. When it's in that mode your body will want to store every calorie rather then burn it because it has no idea when you are going to fuel it again. If you consistently eat every few hours providing it with accurate nutrients then it will have a easier time letting you burn the calories because it knows within a few hours you are going to feed it again. Once you have your body stabilized at a higher calorie intake then you can start playing with zig zagging high and low carb days with your weight days, or dropping calories, adding calories, upping cardio... Different ways to hit your body and shock it. Again, you have to get your body to homeostasis before you can even think about playing with any of this stuff. The Shadow plan is based off a 40/30/30 diet and if you take that and since you have been so low on calories I would suggest starting out by going to 10X your bodyweight and slowly increase the cals to at least 1200 calories. You have to slowly increase your calories since your body has been thinking it's in starvation mode. Let it get used to a bit higher cals, then slowly up them again... This will speed up your metabolism and get you back to where you should be. If you are looking to have a muscular, athletic body you need to fuel it and eat for it. If you are looking for the Niki Hilton, or the Olsen look or every other screwed up Hollywood star then starve your body and eat away all the muscle by sticking around an 800 calorie diet. It takes time, patience, and a LOT of work. If it's your goal then that's what you have to do....:rose:

I seee!!
Thank you!
I have increased my calories, I eat about 1100-1300 a day. I am sooo scared to eat much, because like the other day, I didnt have my cal for the day. So I ate some cabbage, PB and I ended up by mistake 1390. I just checked it now and I am very upset that I went up to this high.
I took a pic yesterday on the beach. I don't see myself this chubby in the mirror, so I dont know what to believe for..
Today's food so far.

Egg, white only, cooked ( 3 white ) 49 0 1 10
Coffee, regular, NS as to ground or instant ( 2 coffee cup (6 fl oz) ) 7 0 1 0
Milk, nonfat, fluid, without added vitamin A (fat free or skim) ( 0.25 cup ) 21 0 3 2
Farina (1cup prepared) ( 0.5 cup ) 320 0 59 8
Jams, preserves, marmalades, dietetic, all flavors, sweetened with artificial sweetener ( 0.5 tablespoon ) 1 0 4 0
Cottage C. Fatfree ( 0.5 cup ) 80 0 4 15
Avocado, raw ( 0.25 avocado, NS as to Florida or California ) 81 8 4 1
Total 559 8 76 37

Average Calories
grams cals %total
Total: 1390
Fat: 40 358 27%
Sat: 10 93 7%
Poly: 6 54 4%
Mono: 9 77 6%
Carbs: 75 255 19%
Fiber: 12 0 0%
Protein: 176 704 53%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Last edited:
Is Farina the same as Cream of Wheet? I researched on it and all of them were cream of wheat is the prepared farina.
I put the nutrients in, custom made..and like 3 times more than the one I put in there from the list (it's a new one I had today).

Also, a guy talked to me in the gym, he trains there some people, helped me out with something and told me because of I have spinal curvature (s) and some call it double joint (over extented) (knees, elbows, little shoulder, maybe hips) it makes everything different. So I guess this is why my muscles don't develop because of the tension and the degrees I do, my movements aren't as suppose to be.

treilin
No, I don't want to be a Nicky, more like a skinny muscular. Madonna or Gwen Stefani,Sarah Jessica P., but I love the muscles of gymnasts!!!!!!

Good Morning!

8:22AM
1.25 C oatmeal cooked
3 strawberries
3 eggwhites
coffeee

I dont know what kind of more protein to eat a day, yesterday I had more Carbs than protein.

----
Do you guys feel kinda moody/depressed after workout??

Last edited:
Top Bottom