Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

myd said:
After lunch
protein Whey powder (scitec) ( 7 tablespoon ) 479 6 8 97
Total 919 16 47 146
It appears the above is the culprit. It is making up more than half of your calorie intake so far. Are you sure you have the right numbers for this protein powder? I don't see any need to eat 97g of protein at one sitting.

Roonytunes said:
It appears the above is the culprit. It is making up more than half of your calorie intake so far. Are you sure you have the right numbers for this protein powder? I don't see any need to eat 97g of protein at one sitting.

I 2nd this - that's a helluva lot of cals for protein powder!! :worried:

Plus, real food is better anyway - like some cooked chicken + a veggie

OK Ladies!!!
Modified again!

I looked after it, the fitday I guess did not take the serving size as I wanted. So now it looks a lot less, even yesterday!!! And it seems like I should eat something else, too.
Oh, for dinner I had sashimi, and fitday didn't have white tuna in and I also dont know the nutriotions for it, so it'll stay blank. Can't be too much.

What else should I eat?

Let me copy here:

Cals Fat Carb Prot
Strawberries, raw ( 3 medium (1-1/4" dia) ) 11 0 3 0
Oatmeal, multigrain, cooked, fat not added in cooking ( 0.5 cup, cooked ) 74 1 16 2
Turkey or chicken breast, prepackaged or deli, luncheon meat ( 5 slice (1 oz) ) 156 2 0 32
Coffee, regular, NS as to ground or instant ( 1 coffee cup (6 fl oz) ) 4 0 1 0
Milk, cow's, fluid, 2% fat ( 0.5 cup ) 61 2 6 4
Milk, cow's, fluid, 1% fat ( 0.5 cup ) 51 1 6 4
Rice, brown and wild, cooked, fat not added in cooking ( 0.25 cup, cooked ) 37 0 8 1
Poultry food products, ground turkey, cooked ( 0.25 patty (4 oz, raw) (yield after cooking) ) 48 3 0 6
Cottage C. Fatfree ( 0.5 cup ) 80 0 4 15
Cottage C. Fatfree ( 0.33 cup ) 53 0 3 10
Crab, baked or broiled ( 2 leg claw (cooked, shell removed), NFS ) 25 1 0 3
Shrimp, baked or broiled ( 2 medium shrimp (shelled) ) 15 1 0 2
Salmon, raw ( 2 oz, boneless, raw ) 82 3 0 12
Coffee, regular, NS as to ground or instant ( 0.5 coffee cup (6 fl oz) ) 2 0 0 0
Milk, nonfat, fluid, without added vitamin A (fat free or skim) ( 0.5 cup ) 43 0 6 4
Desserts, gelatins, KRAFT, JELL-O Brand Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin Snacks Strawberry, with aspartame and acesulfame potassium sweetener, ready-to-eat ( 1 NLEA serving ) 7 0 0 1
Scitec protein ( 4 teaspoon ) 46 1 1 9
Total 793 15 53 107

Average Calories
grams cals %total
Total: 793
Fat: 15 138 18%
Sat: 5 48 6%
Poly: 3 30 4%
Mono: 5 43 6%
Carbs: 53 195 26%
Fiber: 4 0 0%
Protein: 107 428 56%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Wow! Was this for the whole day? 800 calories is VERY low for anyone. 1300 calories a day is the absolute minimum you should go in my opinion. It's going to be very hard to lose any more bodyfat and gain muscle with this amount.

alex2678 said:
Wow! Was this for the whole day? 800 calories is VERY low for anyone. 1300 calories a day is the absolute minimum you should go in my opinion. It's going to be very hard to lose any more bodyfat and gain muscle with this amount.

I concur!! YOU ARE STARVING YOURSELF!!

By eating so little - your body is clinging onto every last remnant of fat in your body cuz it it thinking in famine mode....

Check out all the ladies' logs for meal ideas along with the Recipe thread.....

I know I know.
But I got scared after I put my protein powder in Fitday (remember??)and it showed that 9hundres something, so I held back. And now I am home, double checked it and input the correct amount. So I am going to eat some chickenbreast more and anpb maybe FF cottage cheese.
Oh, and I someone sent me a cookie...;)

OK, I am laready eating strawberry, cottage cheese and had shaved turkey breast, 1 teaspoon PB. It will be 1047 Cal, what else should I eat????I don't want too much of nuts because of the painful acnes I've been developing..

What if I have xy calories a day, it's lower I should eat and I'd put some junk in earlier, so still not enough of calorie??

Oh, earlier this mornig I posted my weight measured at home. When I got to the gym I was 110 lb, when I finished I was 114lb. I had been drinking water during, were sweating like a pig and peepeeed..:) How is that possible????

OK, I've eaten all above, I am feeling full. But the calorie is still not enough..

myd said:
OK, I am laready eating strawberry, cottage cheese and had shaved turkey breast, 1 teaspoon PB. It will be 1047 Cal, what else should I eat????I don't want too much of nuts because of the painful acnes I've been developing..

What if I have xy calories a day, it's lower I should eat and I'd put some junk in earlier, so still not enough of calorie??

Oh, earlier this mornig I posted my weight measured at home. When I got to the gym I was 110 lb, when I finished I was 114lb. I had been drinking water during, were sweating like a pig and peepeeed..:) How is that possible????

OK, I've eaten all above, I am feeling full. But the calorie is still not enough..
First of all, I wouldn't obsess about scale weight so much. As women, we tend to hold a lot of water. Our weight can go up and down up to 5lbs during the day depending on what we eat and drink. If you want, you can use the scale as a relative measure to how you are doing overall. If you can't handle that, then stop stepping on the scale. Go by how you feel and how you look...if you can get the same person to measure your bodyfat each time, then use that to keep track of your progress. The tape measure is also another good alternative.

Nuts and nut butters are not the only EFA (good fat) options available to you. If you have skin problems, you may want to add more Omega-3 type fat to your diet eg. salmon or flax (flax seed oil, milled flax). Milled flax or ground flaxseed can easily be added to your regular meals as a topping to your salad/veggies, oats or even in your protein shake. Avacado is very calorie and fat dense, so you can look into that too possibly.

No, it's not about eating XY cals and then adding junk to make your calorie total for the day. Yous should aim for XY cals = clean, good cals = calorie total for the day. At the lower calorie range you fall in, that should not be hard to do at all. Now that you are using fitday, figure out your macros - %carbs, %protein, %fat. What are you lacking? What are you eating too much of? Then add/delete those foods to your daily eating.

Finally, research on your own, read the stickies on top, look at the other logs here......

myd said:

Are you sure you have the #s right in Fitday?? I can't see how *only* strawberries, cottage cheese, turkey breast & PB can add up to 1047 cals.....

Again, check out the other logs like Roony's, mine & the other ladies' not competing for ideas on what to eat, when, etc....

myd said:

No!

myd said:

Because, as women - you can weigh up to 10 lbs more from morning until night.....For example if you weigh yourself this morning you can weigh 110lbs & if you weigh yourself this evening it coulc be anywhere from 114 to 120lbs due to water retention, food absorption, etc.....only weigh yourself 1x per week......

myd said:

Can you post up the public link to your fitday account so we can look at it??

Go to the "home" link & copy/paste the link here.....

Here's mine: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jenscats5

Top Bottom