Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

Buns..that is my point.

She doesnt know how many cals she ate.

www.fitday.com

You cant build a building without a blueprint.....you cant construct a program without taking the time to enter your foods into a calculator

It I seem a bit hard, its like this:

The REASON this forum is the bext on the web is simple.

The women take responsibility for their own actions...once you do that - its very empowering..I think any current logger would agree

I can't remember the day I ate chips or crakers. I just crave for them.
Will post my Calories by end of the day.Gotta go now.

Thank you with all my respect -and loss of hope..

I posted this in your thread in the Diet forum also....

1) Sounds like you need to find something else "to do" when you get home to replace the activity you usually do (eating) and thus break the cycle of mental association that comes with: "When I walk in the door I must eat....." Eventually your mind will no longer associate the one with the other, but until then you need to trick yourself by doing something else & be strong to fight thru the temptation (provided you are ok with your meal plan the rest of the time).

2) Also - NO FREAKING SMOKING!!!!

3) We all :heart: you........but you need to give yourself time for changes to occur....

4) USE www.fitday.com --> Like Shadow says, it will tell you how many cals you are consuming per day, etc.....

Edit to add:

5) Also - CARBS WILL NOT MAKE YOU FAT!! If you're eating too many calories per day & not the right foods & too much of x, y, z....then yes, you can gain weight.....

Cream of wheat = wheat cereal
Grits = corn cereal

Last edited:
:wavey:

I understand your frustration. This whole process takes a LOT of time. I started off in a similar place as you. And I actually think sometimes its harder for thin (aka "skinny-fat") people to reshape their body.

You've got some great advice so far from all the experts here. I know you say you are happy with your arms and your upper body, but you need to build them up for proportion reasons. A nice goal to aim for (which I'm doing myself) is to get your shoulders to match the width of your hips. That gives a better illusion of balance to your lower body. You cannot just make those circled areas from your pictures magically disappear. You need to build muscle all over and change the overall shape and fat distribution of your body.

As for diet, you need to track what you are eating - calorie wise and macro wise. Do some research and figure out how many cals you need to be eating for your activity level. Decide what kind of macros you want to follow: 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat is a good place to start. Once you figure this out, you will know how many almonds or how much peanut butter you can eat. This will stop you from feeling guilty for eating these good fats that your body needs. But I cannot stress how important it is to get portions under control. You can only do this if you keep track of what you're putting in your mouth.

See some of the other logs here - we post exactly what we eat everyday and keep track of our workouts and totals. This way, when things don't work, we can go back to our log and say "hey, maybe it's because of the x and y that I've been eating or because I've had one too many cheats this week". And remember that it takes at least a good 3 weeks to see any results from a change in diet....so stick with something for that long before deciding to tweak it further.

There were times in the beginning I wanted to give up too. It took a lot of discipline, research and willingness to learn/change habits for me to get where I am. So hang in there. It will eventually pay off!

Hi myd,

From the one fitday you posted, Scorpio noted that your calorie intake was 816. Just using a rule-of-thumb for cutting when you are lifting and doing cardio of 12-13 calories/lb, if your weight ranges about 110 lbs, your cutting calories should be around 1320-1430 at a macro split of somewhere in the 40:30:30 range.

Per Shadow, how many calories are you taking in? I believe it was Gymgurl who noted a TWO YEAR stall-out that was fixed by monitoring and, in her case, increasing, her calories. Without calorie and macro numbers, we're not actually much help - numbers are critical to making it work.

To give you an idea, it is generally thrown around on the board that 80% of your results are in the nutrition - but that includes monitoring and objectively looking at your nutrition, not just "I think I might be" or "I feel like I might". No world class athlete can get away with that!

Thank you very much for ALL OF YOU! :p :heart:

[/list] Ok, seems like today I overate myself.
I couldn't resist the anpb, fitday didnt have the otion and I threw the bottle away. I usually don't eat pb at all. The protein shake I had I dont beleive it has this much of carbs in there.

Yeah, I realize that I have to work on my shoulders, I also believe that I should widen them. But it looks like it's a lot easier to do than get rid off those fat-pads on my tights. I don't know what kind of exercise to do there, I do lungs, squats, legpress different types, deadlifts, leg curl. I am a little dizzy, kind of late now so sorry if I make mistakes. I had a great exercise today, triceps -felt shakey after, and calves bc kind of flat so I do it 2-3 times a week.
Today I only used my Yes once, 30 mins before cardio.
I am going to buy some fatburner, too. However I am spending a loooot of money on food, this yes wasnt the cheapest thing and barely have some left, so believe me, I feel like I am throwing money outta window since I see no result.

Here you are:

Average Calories
grams cals %total
Total: 2437
Fat: 81 731 31%
Sat: 18 161 7%
Poly: 27 246 10%
Mono: 31 276 12%
Carbs: 235 829 35%
Fiber: 28 0 0%
Protein: 202 807 34%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Cal Fat Carb Prot​
Coffee, regular, NS as to ground or instant ( 1 coffee cup (6 fl oz) ) 4 0 1 0
Coffee, regular, NS as to ground or instant ( 2 coffee cup (6 fl oz) ) 7 0 1 0
Milk, cow's, fluid, 1% fat ( 1 cup ) 102 3 12 8
Milk, nonfat, fluid, without added vitamin A (fat free or skim) ( 1 cup ) 86 0 12 8
Oatmeal, multigrain, cooked, fat not added in cooking ( 1 cup, cooked ) 147 1 32 5
Cereals, CREAM OF WHEAT, regular, cooked with water, without salt, (wheat) ( 0.25 cup ) 33 0 7 1
Rice, brown and wild, cooked, fat not added in cooking ( 1 cup, cooked ) 147 1 31 4
Poultry food products, ground turkey, cooked ( 0.26 yield from 1 lb raw ) 202 11 0 23
Cheese, cottage, lowfat, low sodium ( 1 cup ) 76 0 4 15
Peanut butter ( 5 tablespoon ) 474 41 15 20
Turkey or chicken breast, prepackaged or deli, luncheon meat ( 7 slice ) 218 3 0 45
Protein powder, NFS ( 8 tablespoon (1 oz) ) 896 20 1 10 69
Cabbage, green, raw ( 0.25 small head (about 4-1/2" dia) )
45 0 10 3
Total 2437 81 235 202

I guess no cheat day this week, looks like I messed up with PB. But at least tonight I didn't go out for cottage cheese threats. I had sugarfree jello thus..
So here I am, yell at me..

OK, MODIEFIED!!!! After I put all the correct numbers in, looks better :) I knew that pre-set protein powder isn't right!!

Average Calories
grams cals %total
Total: 1858
Fat: 63 564 32%
Sat: 14 127 7%
Poly: 5 42 2%
Mono: 7 60 3%
Carbs: 132 461 26%
Fiber: 16 0 0%
Protein: 184 736 42%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Coffee, regular, NS as to ground or instant ( 1 coffee cup (6 fl oz) ) 4 0 1 0
Coffee, regular, NS as to ground or instant ( 2 coffee cup (6 fl oz) ) 7 0 1 0
Milk, cow's, fluid, 1% fat ( 1 cup ) 102 3 12 8
Milk, nonfat, fluid, without added vitamin A (fat free or skim) ( 1 cup ) 86 0 12 8
Oatmeal, multigrain, cooked, fat not added in cooking ( 1 cup, cooked ) 147 1 32 5
Cereals, CREAM OF WHEAT, regular, cooked with water, without salt, (wheat) ( 0.25 cup ) 33 0 7 1
Rice, brown and wild, cooked, fat not added in cooking ( 1 cup, cooked ) 147 1 31 4
Poultry food products, ground turkey, cooked ( 0.26 yield from 1 lb raw ) 202 11 0 23
Turkey or chicken breast, prepackaged or deli, luncheon meat ( 7 slice (1 oz) ) 218 3 0 45
Cabbage, green, raw ( 0.25 small head (about 4-1/2" dia) ) 45 0 10 3
Cottage C. Fatfree ( 1 cup ) 160 0 8 30
Peanut B.Smuckers ( 5 tablespoon ) 525 40 15 20
1PROtein Whey powder ( 8 teaspoon ) 182 2 3 37

Last edited:
I'll YELL FIRST:

WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

HARDEST STEP IS OVER....YOU FITDAYED EVERYTHING.....

WELL DONE!!!!!!

DIET CRITIQUES TO FOLLOW............

NICE!!

Top Bottom