Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximize absorbtion of AndroGel? Apply to scrotum?

snizsniffer

What is the best way to maximize absorbtion of AndroGel? I've heard of some additives and also rubbing the gel on the testicles. I have the 50mg packets and would be nice if I could get 50%+ absorbtion instead of the standard 10%.

I just tried rubbing on my testicles and it burns like a mother for a bit, but worth it if i get better absorbtion.

Thanks for your input.

My Dr. gave me 5 GRAM packs of Androgel. It works if you use like 10 Grams a day and DONT wash it off!!! for at least 6-8 hours. DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR NUTS!!!!! It will boost your test levels to around 800-1000 and up your free test but oil is better! AGAIN DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR NUTS! Read the insert it explains in great detail why. Also do get it on your animals, kids, girl make sure it is dry.

pgalvin said:
My Dr. gave me 5 GRAM packs of Androgel. It works if you use like 10 Grams a day and DONT wash it off!!! for at least 6-8 hours. DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR NUTS!!!!! It will boost your test levels to around 800-1000 and up your free test but oil is better! AGAIN DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR NUTS! Read the insert it explains in great detail why. Also do get it on your animals, kids, girl make sure it is dry.
It goes into no detail why not to put it on the scrotum on the insert. From what I am researching you absorb way more through the scrotal skin. I have been taking it for about 2 years and my balls have shrunken, hope they come back to normal when i come off. It is prescribed for low test levels, but i thought I'd get a boost in the gym if i could.

You wont get much better than 10% from the Androgel, unless you feel like prepping the skin with sand paper. Scrotal application is OK, but will increase your DHT higher than normal. This may be a good or bad thing depending on your goals.

Androgel uses an old hydro alcohol delivery medium. Far better technology has been developed since them. Frankly, its disappointing to see Androgel still prescribed as topical testosterone… it gives topicals a bad name.

If could find your own test powder, you would combine it with our empty topical solution. Ideally, you could be absorbing 35-40% if you choose this rought, rather than 8-10% with the androgel.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
You wont get much better than 10% from the Androgel, unless you feel like prepping the skin with sand paper. Scrotal application is OK, but will increase your DHT higher than normal. This may be a good or bad thing depending on your goals.

Androgel uses an old hydro alcohol delivery medium. Far better technology has been developed since them. Frankly, its disappointing to see Androgel still prescribed as topical testosterone… it gives topicals a bad name.

If could find your own test powder, you would combine it with our empty topical solution. Ideally, you could be absorbing 35-40% if you choose this rought, rather than 8-10% with the androgel.

-Pp
My goals are to gain lean muscle mass and shred fat. I fell off the wagon last year due to work stress and was drinking, smoking and eating really bad for quite awhile. I am now back in the gym 4 times a week (with cardio) and eating right.

Tell me more about the test powder, I'm sure i can get it and it would be nice to get the 35 - 40%. I think i am going to take a break from the gel for awhile and let my nat levels come back some and just stock up on the gel (maybe powder) for a month or two.

snizsniffer said:
My goals are to gain lean muscle mass and shred fat. I fell off the wagon last year due to work stress and was drinking, smoking and eating really bad for quite awhile. I am now back in the gym 4 times a week (with cardio) and eating right.

Tell me more about the test powder, I'm sure i can get it and it would be nice to get the 35 - 40%. I think i am going to take a break from the gel for awhile and let my nat levels come back some and just stock up on the gel (maybe powder) for a month or two.

I cant help ya get the test powder, but if you had a souce you could easily put it into our topical solution to make your own test cream.

-Pp

Ulter said:
See if he will change that to testim. You'll like that better.
That's funny actually...the first topical i tried was testim. A buddy had some and i tried it. Little results, but unlike some i really liked the smell, felt like i was wearing test cologne. I went to my doc to get my levels tested to see if i could get some testim and to my surprise my levels were like 350. Careful what you wish for. Anyway he prescribed a patch and i requested a topical hoping for testim, but got Androgel instead.

Why is testim better, absorption? If I am gonna get either prescribed, I want to get the most out of it.

Thanks

Top Bottom