Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximize absorbtion of AndroGel? Apply to scrotum?

I heard if you empty the capsule you get at the roid store mix that with lotion and then rub it on your body that you will get softer skin. No lie either!!

Last edited:
Primordial Performance said:
What side effects are you talkin about?

-Pp

localized androgenic effects in the dermis. Primarily scaling or skin hardening as well as localized hair growth. typically radiating out from site of application. Also as many androgens are irritants or have immune modulating effects, site reactions are a possibility, typically concentration based though there are other factors of delivery system that can mediate or exacerbate this.

macrophage69alpha said:
localized androgenic effects in the dermis. Primarily scaling or skin hardening as well as localized hair growth. typically radiating out from site of application. Also as many androgens are irritants or have immune modulating effects, site reactions are a possibility, typically concentration based though there are other factors of delivery system that can mediate or exacerbate this.

I have a considerable amount of experience with an array of transdermals on hundreds of individuals, and not once have I heard a report of thicker, harder, or hairier skin as a result of using androgens topically. (at least in male users)

I believe the ‘irritant’ (or rash) effects you’re talking about have more to do with the topical carrier being used, and the lack of a sufficient skin stabilizer.

-Pp

well then you need to start asking the right questions. and selling someone a transdermal is not the same as "working" with them. in which case ulter could say that he has experience with tens of thousands of topical users. That being said he has likely dealt with many more topical users than yourself, no offense.

carrier can be a factor in irritation, but androgens are primary and secondary irritants themselves (mainly through immune modulating effects- though there are other pathways). Carrier is rarely the issue, though it can be an exacerbating factor.

as a note- site related skin hardening, scaling and hair growth are known side effects of androderm and androgel. They try to minimize this and irriation by enforcing rotation (at least with the patch) and that is with a 1% solution/gel.

Uh... testim is not a patch, and both testim and androgel are practically identical.

-Pp

HAHAHAHAHAHA That's pretty funny. I was talking to someone as I was posting about an herbal patch I got from the acupuncture lady and I had patch on the brain. I have testim. I know what it is. Thanks

snizsniffer said:
What is the best way to maximize absorbtion of AndroGel? I've heard of some additives and also rubbing the gel on the testicles. I have the 50mg packets and would be nice if I could get 50%+ absorbtion instead of the standard 10%.

I just tried rubbing on my testicles and it burns like a mother for a bit, but worth it if i get better absorbtion.

Thanks for your input.

Holy shit no.

This is good. You're learning a valuable lesson. Know your competition, or in your case adversary, before you enter a competitive market against the people with the number one selling product in their category. They probably didn't just stumble into the number one slot.
I told you, you were making a few mistakes a month ago. Macro is nice enough to tell you a couple before they begin to be apparent by way of user feedback data. That's not what I was going to do. I was just biding my time. You're simply not as smart as you think you are. The other mistakes I see you making are going to shut you down so I guess these exchanges will some day just be a bad memory. Just so the record is straight, YOU took the adversarial position right from day one. Good luck with that.

I have a considerable amount of experience with an array of transdermals on hundreds of individuals, and not once have I heard a report of thicker, harder, or hairier skin as a result of using androgens topically. (at least in male users)

I believe the ‘irritant’ (or rash) effects you’re talking about have more to do with the topical carrier being used, and the lack of a sufficient skin stabilizer.

-Pp

macrophage69alpha said:
well then you need to start asking the right questions. and selling someone a transdermal is not the same as "working" with them. in which case ulter could say that he has experience with tens of thousands of topical users. That being said he has likely dealt with many more topical users than yourself, no offense.

carrier can be a factor in irritation, but androgens are primary and secondary irritants themselves (mainly through immune modulating effects- though there are other pathways). Carrier is rarely the issue, though it can be an exacerbating factor.

as a note- site related skin hardening, scaling and hair growth are known side effects of androderm and androgel. They try to minimize this and irriation by enforcing rotation (at least with the patch) and that is with a 1% solution/gel.

Macro,

I was referring to past topical products & customers that Ive worked with, not necessarily Dermacrine. Not once in my 5 yrs of topical compounding and [[direct]] customer contact have Ive ever seen or experienced a rash/irritation. (In normal physiological settings)

Steroids are not enemies to the skin. Does the sunlight cholesterol/vitamin D connection ring a bell? Or that the skin a primary site for steroid hormone conversion, metabolism and excretion?

Androderm is a patch, and the negative results seen with patch preparations are about 10x more likely than what you see with hydroalcoholic topical gels like androgel or testim. Still, all of these platforms are using old technology and it’s the lack of skin stabilizers/emollients that is causing the irritation, not the testosterone. When you increase steroid concentration in the solution, (say 5%) irritation goes down. (when using the right topical carrier or course)

Are you needing help in formulating an ATD topical that is rash free?

-Pp

Steroids are not enemies to the skin. Does the sunlight cholesterol/vitamin D connection ring a bell? Or that the skin a primary site for steroid hormone conversion, metabolism and excretion?

-Pp

once again, you make foolish comparisons. The dermis is never exposed to the kind of androgen concentrations that exist in topicals. Steroids are direct irritants and immune modulators.

Top Bottom