Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximize absorbtion of AndroGel? Apply to scrotum?

Primordial Performance said:
I cant help ya get the test powder, but if you had a souce you could easily put it into our topical solution to make your own test cream.

-Pp
I have a source for gear, can get pretty much anything. Why not just get some test/deca/eq/tren etc. and inject you ask, well just not my thing. I've tried orals, var and dbol, but too hard on my liver. Gonna try some primo tabs as i've read they only pass the liver once. Anyway, wasn't aware of a test powder, how is the potency measured? I know in liquid Test E would be 250mg/cc, not sure on the powder. I would love to get 150 mg of test a week, or more, if possible from a topical. Let me know what I would ask my source for, just "test powder" or is there another term.

I had a 10 cc vial of aratest i recently got rid of and before i did had though of mixing it with like 10 packets of the gel. Didn't know if the gel would help the aratest absorb. Did know prob not worth the dough.

snizsniffer said:
I have a source for gear, can get pretty much anything. Why not just get some test/deca/eq/tren etc. and inject you ask, well just not my thing. I've tried orals, var and dbol, but too hard on my liver. Gonna try some primo tabs as i've read they only pass the liver once. Anyway, wasn't aware of a test powder, how is the potency measured? I know in liquid Test E would be 250mg/cc, not sure on the powder. I would love to get 150 mg of test a week, or more, if possible from a topical. Let me know what I would ask my source for, just "test powder" or is there another term.

I had a 10 cc vial of aratest i recently got rid of and before i did had though of mixing it with like 10 packets of the gel. Didn't know if the gel would help the aratest absorb. Did know prob not worth the dough.

You need testosterone base powder. Not test prop, not test enanthate, test base.

Its very cheap too.

-Pp

snizsniffer said:
What is the best way to maximize absorbtion of AndroGel? I've heard of some additives and also rubbing the gel on the testicles. I have the 50mg packets and would be nice if I could get 50%+ absorbtion instead of the standard 10%.

I just tried rubbing on my testicles and it burns like a mother for a bit, but worth it if i get better absorbtion.

Thanks for your input.

ask for the inject test cyp or enan.

Primordial Performance said:
Testim is just another hydroalcoholic topical gel. Same problem here too -- both products are working off an 80's style delivery matrix.

-Pp
I'm a do it yourself guy too. I prefer to make my own tren ace for instance.
But that wasn't my point. My point was that if you're chosing a patch, testim is better than androgel.

I have script for it but am going to ask for the pin.
my daughters are still at age where they crawl all over me and I dont need it gettig on them.

Ulter said:
I'm a do it yourself guy too. I prefer to make my own tren ace for instance.
But that wasn't my point. My point was that if you're chosing a patch, testim is better than androgel.

Uh... testim is not a patch, and both testim and androgel are practically identical.

-Pp

injectable is the way to go, ester technology=good :)

transdermal delivery does work with steroids, in the right matrix quite well, however the dermal effects of these androgens, particularly the DHT derivatives as well as testosterone, can be quite noticeable and unpleasant.

macrophage69alpha said:
injectable is the way to go, ester technology=good :)

transdermal delivery does work with steroids, in the right matrix quite well, however the dermal effects of these androgens, particularly the DHT derivatives as well as testosterone, can be quite noticeable and unpleasant.

What side effects are you talkin about?

-Pp

Top Bottom