Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximize absorbtion of AndroGel? Apply to scrotum?

btw- maybe just take a look at the MSDS for steroids, perhaps due a little research on androgens and immune modulation. before you make such statements.

delivery system can have an impact on irritation as can delivery site, mainly due to dispersion from site or more rapid uptake (vascularity and skin thickness being two factors). eg. scrotal application results with the testosterone patch results in lower irritation rates than arm application.

macrophage69alpha said:
btw- maybe just take a look at the MSDS for steroids, perhaps due a little research on androgens and immune modulation. before you make such statements.

Ah yes, the bureaucratic safety data sheet. Everything is an irritant in a MSDS.

Im not sure why you keep insisting that steroids are irritants. Topically applied steroids is a universally accepted practice. Very effective, and very safe.

-Pp

Last edited:
Primordial Performance said:
Ah yes, the bureaucratic safety data sheet. Everything is an irritate in a MSDS.

Im not sure why you keep insisting that steroids are irritants. Topically applied steroids is a universally accepted practice. Very effective, and very safe.

-Pp

agree and agree. but that does not mean that they are not irritants and immune modulators that can cause rash and allergic reactions at concentration.

you misunderstand the point here, was not saying that TD was inneffective (though androgel is an inneffective platform) nor generally unsafe. Merely that irritation is often due directly to the delivered drug, though not disagreeing that the topical base can be the issue. However that being said, and since you mentioned it, pseven uses the same base with thousands of users, never a single rash or even irritation.

and there is an issue with dermal effects of androgens, its something to be considered. It should not be the deciding factor but one of many.

steroids of any kind can cause skin irritation.it dont matter if you inject them or rub them on your skin.its not how they get in but more how they come out of the body that cause the rash or skin problem though......

I heard that if you rub KY jelly topically and rigorously on the penis it will have a pleasurable affect. Anyone else hear that or was I lied to?

CO B-man said:
I heard that if you rub KY jelly topically and rigorously on the penis it will have a pleasurable affect. Anyone else hear that or was I lied to?
na bro read the pps on that shit its just going to give you a rash unless you use fifo,dtrm,mml or a dtm.

What is the best way to maximize absorbtion of AndroGel? I've heard of some additives and also rubbing the gel on the testicles. I have the 50mg packets and would be nice if I could get 50%+ absorbtion instead of the standard 10%.

I just tried rubbing on my testicles and it burns like a mother for a bit, but worth it if i get better absorbtion.

Thanks for your input.

Been using androgel for several years and got great results for a while. Unfortunately it will only get you so far in muscle growth. In response to your post I WOULD NEVER put it on my scrotum, period. The burning is the least of the possible complications from choosing that application route. I have applied it to my inner thighs but NEVER close to the scrotum. To achieve a greater boost you have to apply at a minimum 10 grams a day ( thats double the normal dose) 1.62% works better as its more concentrated but again only in higher doses.

Top Bottom