Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid egg whites = ~ solid protein?

I do get some stinky farts, but that's it. I don't want whole eggs though b/c too much cholesterol. I have very good natty cholesterol levels, but on 17aa's, like winny which i'm on now, they get crappy, so egg yolks are the devil. All egg whites though, hell yeah baby I'm gonna be ripped end of this summer and freakin' YOKED by the end of winter!

Tux said:
Yeah kbrkbr, needs to refridged. Also is supposed to be used within 7 days of opening, but since the larger carton of Papetti's is only 100g's of protein in it, that's no problem. Yes, you drink it straight and it tastes almost like water. Barely any taste or consistency, and barely any aftertaste. Just drink it straight from the bottle. I bought some bottles from that company and really the pump is the best part. 3.25g's of protein per squirt. Easiest protein to measure I've ever seen. If you run out of their protein, just dump in a carton or two of papetti's All Whites, same damn thing. Man this was a good find :)

THanks Bro. Just bought 4x16oz. Papetti at Von's for $4.19 each. About half the cost I've seen on the net.

Still, this stuff is quite a bit more expensive than the whey powder I use. I can get Optimum, 10lbs for 43.99 plus s&h.

Egg whites will be a nice change, though. Especially when I'm too lazy to cook. :)

Yeah it's pricier, but goes down easier, is more bioavailable, digests slower, has better amino acid profile, basically it kicks whey's ass in almost every category. The only thing whey is really better for is post-workout and first thing in the morning when you need protein into the system quickly. Even for most of my shakes now, I'm using an egg/casein mix to keep my amino acid levels elevated longer. I WILL have to buy a few lbs of WPI for bulking though.

I thought of this thread today while gripped with a case of the poops... egg whites are no match for tuna shakes when it comes to 'the slops'

tux you using egg/casein for most of your meals or you getting solids down too?

Tweakle said:
I thought of this thread today while gripped with a case of the poops... egg whites are no match for tuna shakes when it comes to 'the slops'

tux you using egg/casein for most of your meals or you getting solids down too?

Tuna shakes?

aight, me too.. 3 fish/whey shakes & then chicken and more chicken :S what's your ratios like? after reading what mak and ns posted about their diets I'm thinkin of keeping my carbs at a reasonable level this time round...

kbrkbr , 2 tins of tuna, a pint of water, a large red pepper, tomato and 2 tbslpoons of flax seed & a little olive oil. Blend it up and serve chilled with a lemon slice

Tweakle said:
aight, me too.. 3 fish/whey shakes & then chicken and more chicken :S what's your ratios like? after reading what mak and ns posted about their diets I'm thinkin of keeping my carbs at a reasonable level this time round...

kbrkbr , 2 tins of tuna, a pint of water, a large red pepper, tomato and 2 tbslpoons of flax seed & a little olive oil. Blend it up and serve chilled with a lemon slice

Amazing. I've never heard of such a thing. Where have I been? Gonna have to try this. I gave up my blender for shaker cups years ago, but it looks like I'm gonna have to pick one up. Thank you.
:)

Top Bottom