Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid egg whites = ~ solid protein?

Tux said:
Again, I'm sorry this isn't in the diet forum but nobody goes there, and this does have bearing on AS. I'm dieting, with tren/tbol/T3, some morning cardio, and of course, high protein/lower carbs. Seeing good results but I was wondering about protein intake. People consider scrambled egg whites to be "real food" protein right? Well, what about those big tubs of liquid egg whites? They are pasteurized, 100% bioavailable, no salmonella, no avidin problems, just like scrambled egg whites but still liquid. They heat them high enough to kill off bacteria and get rid of the avidin problem but not high enough to cook them. Would you consider these basically the same as 50g's worth of chicken or steak? I mean, i get damn tired of chicken breast after chicken breast, or patty after patty of 96/4 lean beef. I can get 30g's of liquid egg whites down in 30 seconds, including cleaning the cup and putting it back in the shelf! How many meals per day would you consider OK to use egg white protein for? I still have my whey for post W/O, and my blend for night-time shakes, but this stuff is better, and faster, and NO taste. I don't see why it's not "real" food? And on a diet where I need 3000 calories, but only get 200 carbs, if I eat only 300g's of protein, I need at least 110g's of fats to make up the difference and that seems a bit high. Can't I just up it to 350-400g's/day of protein? Basically, do liquid eqq whites equal "real food" like scrambled eggs, beef, chicken, fish, etc. Personally, I think that protein shakes count just as much as beef as far as the protein is concerned, and that liquid egg whites should count as real food, but I want your opinions! :)

as long as its still casein protein you're eating then you're golden because that is the most absorbable protein on the market.

Bro, liquid egg-whites rock. Whole food, great P.E.R. ans SOOOOOO easy to cook and clean up. I eat anywhere from 1-4 eggwhite omlettes made with Kraft FF Mozz. Make sure it's Kraft, as anything else sucks. And make sure you get All Whites. The other brands have 1 carb per serving but All Whites has zero. I use 5-6 servings at a time, so just watch if you're trying to eliminate carbs that tediously.

Does anyone cooks the whites just a little bit...........here in Mx will land me with a salmonella infection in 2 weeks............

I love eggs , hate the farting more if combined with some baked potato and a glass of milk.....I call that the divorcee, if the wife stays in bed after I explode a bomb with that mix, she will stay forever..LOL

Tux said:
I get mine from http://www.eggwhitesint.com/ right now, but may try something like eggology soon, isn't that what ronnie coleman uses? Biceps, also, egg whites are absorbed very slowly, like 4-5hrs, almost as slow as casein. Nowhere near as fast as whey powder, so not good for post-workout. Great for meals, pre-bed, midnight snacks, and just all-around extra protein, but too slow for post workout. Where did you get the idea they absorb quickly?

great info - thanks Tux

It is my favorite protein, and I KNOW nutrition. It is also healthiest.
50 gm of protein in 2 cups/one carton.
Right now I am drinking it.
It is great.

You can drink this stuff right from the bottle?! Does it need to be refridgerated? Sounds like just what I need.

Papetti 100% egg whites in the grocery store are the best IMO. It's much cheaper than Egg Whites INT or any of the other egg whites. Egg whites are egg whites, it's just all that fancy packaging other companies use.

Yeah kbrkbr, needs to refridged. Also is supposed to be used within 7 days of opening, but since the larger carton of Papetti's is only 100g's of protein in it, that's no problem. Yes, you drink it straight and it tastes almost like water. Barely any taste or consistency, and barely any aftertaste. Just drink it straight from the bottle. I bought some bottles from that company and really the pump is the best part. 3.25g's of protein per squirt. Easiest protein to measure I've ever seen. If you run out of their protein, just dump in a carton or two of papetti's All Whites, same damn thing. Man this was a good find :)

they cause all kinds of unpleasant smell episodes in my pants.. and my poop time after drinking eggbeaters is not something I want to think about

adding regular eggs to my shakes doesnt have the same effect - I like 4-6 whole eggs with my protien and water when im cutting.. lots of lovely fats (i get so sick of flax and olive oil) and they taste awesome with vanilla whey

Top Bottom