Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
When I was completely natural I dieted using iifym and in all honesty It was the most comfortable diet I have ever done and it was also the first time I got to striated glutes! Having said that I was eating to about a 90/10 (cleab/dirty) on low days and about 70/30 on refeed days. Most protein comes from egg whites, kangaroo, turkey, chicken breast and lean fish's. Fatty protein sources come usually from steaks like rump, scotch etc and nuts. I am now back on a 99% "clean/bro diet" to see how I react and quite frankly I am willing to do what ever I can right now to improve my physique in the most optimal way possible.

When carbs are reintroduced carb sources will be brown rice for lower GI, bran in the am for fibre and fruits and snack/dirtier carbs post workout and when calories are high enough the same will be used intra workout. I generally keep fat pretty low but I will experiment with it a bit.

The sounds great. See that's the thing you were still eating good food. I mean guys who use that style to basically eat crap foods all day long. Don't get me wrong though there have been experiments done were guys used candy/sweets etc for all carbs during contest prep and they still looked great. But for health and appearance cleaner foods will always win. Some cheats are only a good thing. You are doing things the way they should be. I put guys on lots of good fats but some of the best bb's I know eat low fat all the time. Some of the most famous guru's have their bb's on very low fats in contest prep... literally the only fat they have comes from meats and nothing added.

I need to follow my own advice I have ate 2 jars of nutella in the last 24 hours :o

day 19

shoulders, biceps and calves. intensity was great again, energy is good, pump is good. im looking leaner but not losing weight and im on keto so i am definitely making some lean gains. though i feel it is more from the training i think i have put about a 1/4 of an inch on my calves since i started training them every day that i worked out about 6 weeks ago.

now a question for you guys, should i use my s4 as i had planned (start of week 3) or do you think i should hold it off and safe it for another cycle? do you think i will see a benefit from it at 10-11% body fat? i have 2 x 30ml bottles at 50mg/ml

You will definitely see benefit form stacking the two. But as you later state maybe just use 1 at the end of the cycle. Although you have gained a lot already so perhaps adding something in for a short duration at the end isn't the best idea. I am not sure how long you plan to cycle the ostarine. How many weeks do you have left?

The sounds great. See that's the thing you were still eating good food. I mean guys who use that style to basically eat crap foods all day long. Don't get me wrong though there have been experiments done were guys used candy/sweets etc for all carbs during contest prep and they still looked great. But for health and appearance cleaner foods will always win. Some cheats are only a good thing. You are doing things the way they should be. I put guys on lots of good fats but some of the best bb's I know eat low fat all the time. Some of the most famous guru's have their bb's on very low fats in contest prep... literally the only fat they have comes from meats and nothing added.

I need to follow my own advice I have ate 2 jars of nutella in the last 24 hours :o

Hahaha that stuff is evil during prep

day 24

trained hams, quads and calves. great workout insane pump... but im starting to get use to it now. had a bit of a cheat day today as i spent the whole day at my brothers baseball carnival still hit my protein and 5000-6000 cals still looking tight at around 188-195 (weight fluctuates a lot) dosed prami at 100mcg am and wasnt to bad after the initial drowsiness and dosed 100mcg pm. noticed very slight testicular atrophy which was a slight shock but libido is still raging, unfortunately im single and bulking so things arent looking good! haha

day 24

trained hams, quads and calves. great workout insane pump... but im starting to get use to it now. had a bit of a cheat day today as i spent the whole day at my brothers baseball carnival still hit my protein and 5000-6000 cals still looking tight at around 188-195 (weight fluctuates a lot) dosed prami at 100mcg am and wasnt to bad after the initial drowsiness and dosed 100mcg pm. noticed very slight testicular atrophy which was a slight shock but libido is still raging, unfortunately im single and bulking so things arent looking good! haha

How your your sleep after the last prami dose? Did you dream? Numb hands?

day 25

trained chest, biceps and calves. lowered volume a little and trained heavy, i throw more powerlifting oriented days in every now and then as i really want a 315 bench 600 dead 500 squat at the end of my 2 year bulk. currently have a 250 bench 485 dead and 405 squat. pumps were good esp. in biceps as i used some occlusion training. weighed in at 194lbs pm still got abs and am in respectable condition. upped prami back to 200mcg tonight hopefully i am able to sleep. also iv ordered super DMZ 2.0 and MAX OUT for my second cycle, will also run either a low dose of lgd or ostarine along side it. got nolva, clomid, aromasin and DAA for pct. has anyone used either of these ph? they look perfect for my goals but wouldnt mind hearing some opinions on them.

day 25

trained chest, biceps and calves. lowered volume a little and trained heavy, i throw more powerlifting oriented days in every now and then as i really want a 315 bench 600 dead 500 squat at the end of my 2 year bulk. currently have a 250 bench 485 dead and 405 squat. pumps were good esp. in biceps as i used some occlusion training. weighed in at 194lbs pm still got abs and am in respectable condition. upped prami back to 200mcg tonight hopefully i am able to sleep. also iv ordered super DMZ 2.0 and MAX OUT for my second cycle, will also run either a low dose of lgd or ostarine along side it. got nolva, clomid, aromasin and DAA for pct. has anyone used either of these ph? they look perfect for my goals but wouldnt mind hearing some opinions on them.

Sounds good. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to prohormones and have only tried one. Sure I know they can be great but that's about it. The DMZ 2.0 should be great but haven't heard of the other one.

Sounds good. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to prohormones and have only tried one. Sure I know they can be great but that's about it. The DMZ 2.0 should be great but haven't heard of the other one.

The other one is the ph equivalent of deca. If i am going to play with steroids id rather use real stuff but i found it cheap and easy to source so i figured a 4-5 week cycle wouldnt hurt with the proper precautions taken.

Top Bottom