Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
Whilst on keto?

Macros are around 240p 110f -15c
The food sources have been pretty much what ever is cheap at the moment and fit keto, though I did have a nice scotch fillet steak last night! Also I have been making an effort to hit 4l of water minimum a day and the water has just started dropping off

I see things are getting even better... good to see. Nothing wrong with the cheapest but can you give me an idea what protein and fats they are? All that stuff you may have heard about regarding if it fits your macros is nonsense (you may not have heard it but just making sure). Sure it's true to an extent but guys go overboard eating alsorts of crap as long as it fits their daily macros. Bags of frozen fish, eggs, tinned tuna with cheap cuts of meat would be your best bet. Some nuts and good oils (EVCO, EVOO, MacO etc) too.

I see things are getting even better... good to see. Nothing wrong with the cheapest but can you give me an idea what protein and fats they are? All that stuff you may have heard about regarding if it fits your macros is nonsense (you may not have heard it but just making sure). Sure it's true to an extent but guys go overboard eating alsorts of crap as long as it fits their daily macros. Bags of frozen fish, eggs, tinned tuna with cheap cuts of meat would be your best bet. Some nuts and good oils (EVCO, EVOO, MacO etc) too.

When I was completely natural I dieted using iifym and in all honesty It was the most comfortable diet I have ever done and it was also the first time I got to striated glutes! Having said that I was eating to about a 90/10 (cleab/dirty) on low days and about 70/30 on refeed days. Most protein comes from egg whites, kangaroo, turkey, chicken breast and lean fish's. Fatty protein sources come usually from steaks like rump, scotch etc and nuts. I am now back on a 99% "clean/bro diet" to see how I react and quite frankly I am willing to do what ever I can right now to improve my physique in the most optimal way possible.

When carbs are reintroduced carb sources will be brown rice for lower GI, bran in the am for fibre and fruits and snack/dirtier carbs post workout and when calories are high enough the same will be used intra workout. I generally keep fat pretty low but I will experiment with it a bit.

Day 18

Hit up a huge chest, tri and calf workout with a mate. Literally trained for 3 hours and intensity didn't drop (I was not going to let my mate outlift me) strength is up considerably even on keto. Feeling good, training hard, growing like a weed.... Even my calves have grown!

day 19

shoulders, biceps and calves. intensity was great again, energy is good, pump is good. im looking leaner but not losing weight and im on keto so i am definitely making some lean gains. though i feel it is more from the training i think i have put about a 1/4 of an inch on my calves since i started training them every day that i worked out about 6 weeks ago.

now a question for you guys, should i use my s4 as i had planned (start of week 3) or do you think i should hold it off and safe it for another cycle? do you think i will see a benefit from it at 10-11% body fat? i have 2 x 30ml bottles at 50mg/ml

Day 20

Trained hams, quads and calves. Not too bad of a workout, dropped the volume a little due to feeling a bit flat and low on energy. I will be refeeding tomorrow post workout. Then back on normal bulking diet after that.

Im thinking of holding off on S4 and just running one bottle of it in the last 4 weeks of my cycle, what do you guys think?

day 21

trained back, bi's, tri's and calves. felt flat as, no pump strength wasnt too bad but all in all not the best workout. i will be reintroducing carbs in meal 1 tomorrow, i will be going to bed like its Christmas eve haha!
vascularity is defiantly up though... things will get interesting with some carbs added.

day 22

trained calves, tris and shoulder. just light, went for the pump nothing spectacular. reintroduced carbs today and look and feel 10x better! also got my raws in from towering labs so i put my prami in solution of 80 proof alcohol and water at 2mg/ml needed a little heat to get into solution but wasnt to hard. dosed it at 200mcg got a slight flush feeling and a calm feeling, also a bit of a head ache. dosage time is roughly 3-4 hours pre bed.

day 23

trained arms and calves. sick workout, sick pump, sick intensity, felt great. after a week of keto weight dropped to about 180lbs AM i am 193lbs tonight looking pretty lean maybe a tiny bit spilled over but hey im off season right.... arms have defiantly grown, chest looks fuller, hams and glutes look thick and my calves are growing like its my first week in the gym! have noticed a slight aggression and shorter temper out of the gym so i need to keep that under control. dosed prami at 100mcg tonight so il see how that goes so far no flush feeling and only a tiny headache. might try dosing in the AM tomorrow and see how that makes me feel. whilst i am not overly spilled over or bloated at then moment i am rocking a bit of a moon face.... do you think this could be from slightly high estro? got no gyno or anything else that would suggest high E. i have letro on hand but would rather not use it if possible as i dont want to kill to must E as it is important in building muscle.

already looking into my second cycle and was thinking about using the prohormone methylstenbolone stacked with lgd4033 and my left over ostarine.

3-8 sten ace 14,14,21,21,21
1-10 LGD4033 8mg
8-10 ostarine

pct

11-14 nolva 40 40 20 20
11-14 clomid 50 25 25 25
11-14 DAA 3g

plus milk thistle pre cycle and on cycle as well as my daily fish oil, multi etc.

Last edited:
also sten being a anadrol derived PH will it require a test base? would prefer to wait till my comp prep in 2017 before running my first full cycle.

Top Bottom