Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
testosterone 8.8 nmol/l
FSH 8 u/l
LH 5 u/l
oestradiol <100pmol/l

liver function

alt 74
rest of the values were within range

day 28

rest day/ light abs.
nothing much to report. weight is down slightly at 192lbs. dosed prami 3x 225mcg today and had periods of strong numbness in my hands and kind of like a forearm pump which hopefully means GH secretion is elevated.

day 28

rest day/ light abs.
nothing much to report. weight is down slightly at 192lbs. dosed prami 3x 225mcg today and had periods of strong numbness in my hands and kind of like a forearm pump which hopefully means GH secretion is elevated.

Yeah prami will definitely be increasing your gh levels. GH output is most significant about 2 hours after prami dosing. How are you feeling in general? All that dopamine must be making you feel pretty good :biggrin:

Yeah prami will definitely be increasing your gh levels. GH output is most significant about 2 hours after prami dosing. How are you feeling in general? All that dopamine must be making you feel pretty good :biggrin:

Yeah have been in pretty good mood last few day. I had the best sleep ever last night only about 7-8 hours but i was out cold the whole time! Ready to kill some legs tonight.
Plan on stating on prami for 7 weeks then il drop it for about 10 weeks and start it up again in my next cycle cause il be taking a progesterone.

Yeah have been in pretty good mood last few day. I had the best sleep ever last night only about 7-8 hours but i was out cold the whole time! Ready to kill some legs tonight.
Plan on stating on prami for 7 weeks then il drop it for about 10 weeks and start it up again in my next cycle cause il be taking a progesterone.

Good plan. You need to cycle dopamine agonists so 10 weeks is a nice big break. Yeah once your body gets used to prami the sleep is incredible. I feel like I have hibernated over winter some mornings :biggrin: I killed legs before so just chilling now.

Good plan. You need to cycle dopamine agonists so 10 weeks is a nice big break. Yeah once your body gets used to prami the sleep is incredible. I feel like I have hibernated over winter some mornings :biggrin: I killed legs before so just chilling now.

Your not wrong. Prami is some good stuff, dirt cheap too! Im going to stay at 3× 200mcg until i want to tighten up a little which will be in about 5 weeks time.

day 29

trained bi's and tri's. was going to train legs but by erectors where tight as a mofo so il hit them tomorrow instead. pump was absolutely insane, probably the best i have ever had. weighing in at around 194lbs. diet has been only about 60% clean and have been putting down around 5000 calories, 240g protein minimum per day and the rest has been split between carbs and fats just depending on what i feel like, i really need to tidy it up a bit but for the time being im not too fussed.

Day 30

Trained quads and hams.
Erectors were a bit tight but gave them a good stretch and everything went pretty smooth. Squat stregth was grear and got the most intence pump in my hammies doing laying ham curls. Been eating like crazy last few day weighed in at 199lbs. Will probably keep bulking to 203-205 then pull back a little. Still got abs and decent vascularity but i have a nice layer of water making me look nice and soft. Nips have felt a touch sore so i will keep a close eye on them but id rather not need to run an AI if possible.

Day 31

Started training chest abd biceps (about 5 sets of each) my shoulders were sore and my erectors were really tight so i stopped at that. I will take the next few days as deload days and let my body heal up. I weighed in at 202lbs today and getting a little sloppy. I have a few events coming up lately that i would like to look half decent for so the next 3-4 weeks im going to eat around maintenance and try recomp a bit.

Top Bottom