Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
day 26

back, tri's and calves. good workout, strength and endurance both good. i got an insane pump it was painful but its my favorite part of training. last couple of days i have had bad back pumps and cramps esp. today, i will be taking 5g of taurine every morning for now on. weight seems to have steadied out around 194lbs. prami i dosed 3 times today at 200mcg each and i have had numb hands on and off with minimal sides, i will continue to slowly increase my prami until the side start to out weigh the benafits.

Finally got bloods back from about 4 days into cycle, i will post exact results tonight but my test was very low and liver values were slightly elevated. LH was good. Do you think that i could be suppressed after just 4 days of ostarine?

day 27

trained shoulder, bi's and calves. strength was good on my pressing but as the workout went on i had some minor aches and pains niggling me, i have been pushing really hard lately and am due a rest day so tomorrow will be just that. i have always found periodically over training/pushing has yielded the best results for me and this block has been no different. dosed prami 3x at 225mcg today and was slightly drowsy but nothing to bad and i have been getting numb hand on and off during the day which hopefully means that im getting some nice GH pulses. weight was 195lbs tonight.

with my test being so low and i doubt a few days of ostarine could have suppressed me so hard i may start cycling sooner rather than later. FYI when i was dieting naturally though i never got blood tested i had a 2 month period with no libido and low to no sexual ability but i would have though that 12 weeks post diet and 10kg regained my test would be relatively back to normal. i dont feel lethargic like i use to and i have my libido back yet the bloods show that i have very low test. i will be going back for another set after i have finished my pct for this cycle and as pre cycle bloods for my super DMZ 2.0 and max out cycle. if levels are still low i may look into staying on trt doses of test but thats far from ideal at my age.

day 27

trained shoulder, bi's and calves. strength was good on my pressing but as the workout went on i had some minor aches and pains niggling me, i have been pushing really hard lately and am due a rest day so tomorrow will be just that. i have always found periodically over training/pushing has yielded the best results for me and this block has been no different. dosed prami 3x at 225mcg today and was slightly drowsy but nothing to bad and i have been getting numb hand on and off during the day which hopefully means that im getting some nice GH pulses. weight was 195lbs tonight.

with my test being so low and i doubt a few days of ostarine could have suppressed me so hard i may start cycling sooner rather than later. FYI when i was dieting naturally though i never got blood tested i had a 2 month period with no libido and low to no sexual ability but i would have though that 12 weeks post diet and 10kg regained my test would be relatively back to normal. i dont feel lethargic like i use to and i have my libido back yet the bloods show that i have very low test. i will be going back for another set after i have finished my pct for this cycle and as pre cycle bloods for my super DMZ 2.0 and max out cycle. if levels are still low i may look into staying on trt doses of test but thats far from ideal at my age.

If you ever have minor aches or pains I would definitely take that day off and most likely add another rest day too. Listen to your body.

It's awkward to know your natural test if you don't have a baseline test. Moreover haven't you done prohormones cycles in the past? If so you may not have recovered properly. If I am wrong in saying that you may just have low test. Ostarine can suppress you fast but not like that for someone at your age. Try to add a few more fats into your diet... mainly free range whole eggs, walnuts, certain cuts of steak and pumpkin seeds.

If you ever have minor aches or pains I would definitely take that day off and most likely add another rest day too. Listen to your body.

It's awkward to know your natural test if you don't have a baseline test. Moreover haven't you done prohormones cycles in the past? If so you may not have recovered properly. If I am wrong in saying that you may just have low test. Ostarine can suppress you fast but not like that for someone at your age. Try to add a few more fats into your diet... mainly free range whole eggs, walnuts, certain cuts of steak and pumpkin seeds.

Never touched prohormones or steroids. Ostatine is the first anabolic i have used. I have always saod dieting natural is just as hard on your hpta as doing it woth gear. And now i have proof, for my self anyway. For the weeks leading up to the bloods i was eating a fair bit of fat, plenty of eggs and nuts. Etc.

Il try get the results up for you guys asap. But 10 is considered low range of avererage and i was around 8.

Il try get the results up for you guys asap. But 10 is considered low range of avererage and i was around 8.

Looks like you have natural low test then. Just get your future bloods taken and see where you are. After that you can make more of an informed decision. Until then just enjoy your current cycle :)

I will be running a prohormone cycle next but decisions on possible trt will be made on my next pre cycle blood/post cycle blood for this cycle

Read through my log and id actually been on osta for a week so maybe it did surpress me. Il just have to wait until my next set of bloods are done.

Top Bottom