Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
day 13

hit shoulders, bi's and calves. just gonna keep it short and say it was nothing short of insane, workouts are amazing of late.
whilst workouts and pumps are insane i do have a slight issue with the forearm pumps during training, they get absolutely skin splitting at times and can get in the way of some movement. never the less training is amazing.
weighed in at about 190lbs this PM and whilst conditioning is a little worse than i would hope it is by far the leanest i have looked at this weight.

just a thought, do you think a low dose of t3, say 12.5mcg a day would be beneficial at increasing my metabolic capacity up to speed a bit so i can still eat relatively large amount of foods without to much weight gain. also do you think the heightened rate of protein synthesis whilst on t3 could be utilized with osta?

No I would stay away from t3 when bulking. You don't need it at all. Sure it could do what you say but I don't think you need to touch anything thyroid related. Just make sure you are consistent with food/training and you will grow. Obviously you want to just put on quality size but don't worry about weight gain as you have room to grow. If you want something to utilize you food better look into the GDA's I mentioned in the other thread.

day 14

trained biceps and triceps, wanted to train legs but was short on time (they will be killed tomorrow no matter what!). training was super intense just rotated between overhead cable extensions, tricep push downs and straight barbell curl (21's style) no rest in between each exercise, hit 5 sets of the triset/super set regular then 3 sets of it with occlusion (blood flow restriction). in and out in 25 minutes still got good volume in and the pump was insane, probably over an inch pump. feeling a bit moody of late but that could be an array of things. libido seems to be right back up and hunger is still through the roof. i feel pumped all day and it looks like im growing as well as my strength increasing.... so far so good

day 14

trained biceps and triceps, wanted to train legs but was short on time (they will be killed tomorrow no matter what!). training was super intense just rotated between overhead cable extensions, tricep push downs and straight barbell curl (21's style) no rest in between each exercise, hit 5 sets of the triset/super set regular then 3 sets of it with occlusion (blood flow restriction). in and out in 25 minutes still got good volume in and the pump was insane, probably over an inch pump. feeling a bit moody of late but that could be an array of things. libido seems to be right back up and hunger is still through the roof. i feel pumped all day and it looks like im growing as well as my strength increasing.... so far so good

Good stuff. I think I need some ostarine after reading this log :D

day 15

as promised killed quads, hams and calves. another good training session, strength is good, endurance and cardio is good despite the rapid weight gain. did squats for the first time in a while and did a lot of them and surprisingly strength hasnt dropped to much since i was squating regularly but im guessing i will be sore tomorrow!
hunger is still up, libido seems to fluctuate a little bit though.

just so you know from yesterday i jumped into a keto stint, will continue until i drop most of the water im holding at the moment then jump back into a small surplus and will be making sure i keep cheats to a minimum.

day 15

as promised killed quads, hams and calves. another good training session, strength is good, endurance and cardio is good despite the rapid weight gain. did squats for the first time in a while and did a lot of them and surprisingly strength hasnt dropped to much since i was squating regularly but im guessing i will be sore tomorrow!
hunger is still up, libido seems to fluctuate a little bit though.

just so you know from yesterday i jumped into a keto stint, will continue until i drop most of the water im holding at the moment then jump back into a small surplus and will be making sure i keep cheats to a minimum.

What is a typical days food going to look like now?

Whilst on keto?

Macros are around 240p 110f -15c
The food sources have been pretty much what ever is cheap at the moment and fit keto, though I did have a nice scotch fillet steak last night! Also I have been making an effort to hit 4l of water minimum a day and the water has just started dropping off

Last edited:
Day 16

Trained shoulders and calves yesterday. Tried to back off a tiny bit and just focused on a good contraction and squeeze and I dropped the volume a bit, kind of a mini deload. I did about half and hour of shoulder mobility and rotator cuff work before training and had a good stretch post workout. Really trying make sure I'm in the best shape possible to get progressing In the gym. I still killed calves though, no deload for those stubborn fuckers.

Just had the normal hunger sides but I'll survive, I had about three people tell me I was looking big yesterday so I'm obviously doing something right!

day 17

trained back, bi's and calves. not too bad of a session, energy was down a little and pump wasnt as insane probably due to lower carbs. i am looking the leanest i have ever looked at this body weight though and am back in a comfortable range, i really hadnt gained much fat i just had a off season ronnie coleman bloat that went down quicker than you could say "yeah buddy" ;) im going to stick keto out for a few more days but eat around maintenance calories then add carbs back in when im satisfied.
hunger seemed a little better today which may be to do with dietary fat intake being higher so i will be playing around with macro ratio's through the off season to see what works best for me.
libido is good.
whilst i am generally less vascular due to body fat accumulation i am noticing new veins coming through the inside of my biceps, upper chest and shoulders. so far i would guess i have put on 2-3 pounds of legit muscle and have been getting a few compliments on how big i look lately. really feeling as ostarine is working wonders on me.

Top Bottom