Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
And here is what a lot of you dont know and i hope it doesnt effect advise that i recieve on this forum but i am only 16 years. I do not reccomend any other person my age play with any PED's no matter how mild but i feel seems as my condition with my low test and the fact i have been training nearly 5 years and have a well above average knowledge on the human body and diet aswell as enough of a brain to study anything i put into my body extensively that i am a exception, say what you will. I am 5 7" 193- 203lbs at 12% body fat have a 405 squat, 485 dead and 255 bench naturally so its not that im looking for an easy way out at all.

Just thought this needed to be added to the log, also my mum is a nurse and i am 100% open with her with my decision on what i choose to take and i always ask her second opinion on substances, even my decision to likely blast and cruise if i am put on trt or if my natty test doesnt recover i ran past her. So i have 24/7 medical supervision + i have regular bloods done and take all precautions neccassary to maintain the best health possible.

day 39

trained twice.

am chest and biceps. good workout, good strength but very little pump, dosed my s4 before this workout too.

pm calves, shoulders and biceps. this was a quick in and out workout but still got good volume in and the pump was insane, weird how like 10 hours can change things so much.

been getting a little acne since staring the s4 but nothing too bad. weighing 194lbs and looking about as lean as i did at 185 before the start of the cycle/ off season. diet has been on point consuming about 2800 clean calories a day and 6-800 "dirty" calories all of which are pre/inta/post workout.

day 40

trained quads, hams and calves.

first time doing a quad dominant session in about 3 months, also the first time iv squated over 280lbs in about 6 months due to only training from home and not having access to heavy weight. i hit 2 sets of 405 for easy triples ass to grass, probably have a 5 rep amrap in me. did super high volume was close to a 3 hour slog but intensity was decent and i know i will be sore for the next few days! weighing 194lbs and looking considerably leaner day by day since starting s4 and nailing down on my diet. i know 405lbs for a triple isnt amazing at my body weight but seems as its the first time i have had over 280 on my back in ages im pretty happy with it also the fact im 16 and out squating some of the older guys im pretty happy. going back for another set of bloods in about 3 weeks and then again in about 7 weeks. depending on the results of these bloods it will decide a lot of my future in aas. i feel despite being 16 i have a pretty decent base and also the fact i have low natural test leaves me as a exception to most other 16 year old. i know some people will disagree with my choice to blast and cruise (sensibly, if it can even be called that) if bloods dictate low test again the next 2 times but i am well aware of the pros and cons and will defiantly not be skimping out on my health.

day 41

back and triceps

killer sesh, high volume great pump. threw some occlusion training in for the tris at the end and my arms just swelled up with blood. really loving the atmosphere of training at a good bodybuilding gym and not just from home.

been getting some mild headaches lately im guessing from the s4 so hopefully that will subside, s4 dose is still at 25mg pre workout. weight has jumped up today for some reason but i look leaner and full as! weighing 197lbs.

day 42

chest and biceps

this was a lighter more of a pump session as i hit chest 2x a week first time heavy, second time high rep. felt super weak today but still got a decent session in. not much new to report on

Arms are at 16" (weakest body part) i havent got a quad or a chest measurement il do it for you when im at home. Quads and back are by far my strongest body parts if i where to guess my quads would be about 26" with minor feathering still in vatsus lateral.

Have only just started training quads directly again last week after only training them lightly with compounds as i feel i need to bring my hams up more that my quads

Fingers crossed il have a 5 plate atg squat in the next month or so

Day 43

Trained shoulder.

Strength was good, decent pump nothing to special. Nothing much to report.
Il post some measurements in tomorrows log

Top Bottom