Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
Make sure you use that full ROM bruh. Nothing more annoying seeing people step into the gym squatting heavy shit with partial reps. I always believed full ROM is key for growth espeacilly in the legs

I squat atg baby dont worry about that. The person next to me was squating 6 and a half plates for 1/10th reps and the vets in the gym where more impressed but my 4 plate atg squat than his 6.5 plate partial.

Whats everyones faviroute way to squat, low bar or high bar?

I prefer low bar squats
Legs measure 25.5"
Chest 48.5"
Calves 16"
All cold first thing in the morning and hella lean today, just one of those days where you wake up shredded

day 44

trained calves, bis and tris

super hight volume, lots of super sets and drop sets. pretty decent workout pump wasnt anything special though. weighing 196lbs. nothing much to report.

day 45

trained hams, calves, traps and forearms (hit abs fasted in a separate session)

long session predominantly based around deadlifts. i havent really done any sumo or conventional dealifts for about 8 months and it really tells, going off the numbers i was pulling for reps tonight id say my current 1rm is about 440lbs, well down from 485 but i should gain the strength back pretty quickly. weight is up at 197lbs

Day 46

Doing 2 a day training for the next few weeks...

Am i hit bi and abs with one tri exersize. Just a light session nothing to speacial.

Pm i hit chest, bis and a little tri's. This was my heavy chest day, strength was decent and so was the pump.
Weight is 197lbs atm, will be upping s4 to 2x 25mg doses bothe pre workout.

day 47

am workout, quads.

pretty decent workout, started with heavy squats, pyramided up to a heavy double with 200kg (440lbs) not ass to grass but defiantly parallel which i dont mind as i really wanna get strong as fuck at the big 3 even though im a bodybuilder.

pm workout, hams, calves, abs, forearm, traps.

mainly did hamstrings, they were still a little sore from sundays session so i will be swaping back and legs around next week to give me 1 more day to recover. just did basic seated calve raises 12 sets of 15 and 3 sets of leg raises for abs. for forearms i did shrugs strapless, killed 2 birds with one stone, i felt my grip strength was lacking in my deadlifts on sunday so thats something i need to work on.

weight 197lbs a little bloated but still pretty lean.
dosed 25mg of s4 am and 15mg pm both pre workout.

day 48

am workout back, traps

big high volume session with my buddy, great pump, good strength and endurance.

pm triceps.

hit 45 sets of just triceps, 4 sets for each movement. in and out in about 50 minutes, sick pump!
weight 197lbs

Top Bottom