Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
new plan is:

1-10 ostarine 25mg
6-10 s4 50mg
11-14 nolva 30,20,20,10

calories around maintenance as i want to stay relatively lean as i will likely run a full cycle fairly soon depending on how my next few sets of bloods go.

day 32

trained tri's and calves. decided against a de-load, too much shit going on at the moment i need to train hard to get shit off my chest. instead of a de-load im just training around the niggles and picking excersizes that don't aggravate them. so todays workout was cables only, high volume.

15 sets of tricep push downs varying reps, last 3 sets drop sets
15 sets of over head cable extensions varying reps, last 3 sets drop sets
15 sets of body weight calf raises in between tricep sets.

insane pump, intensity was good in and out in an hour.

day 32

trained tri's and calves. decided against a de-load, too much shit going on at the moment i need to train hard to get shit off my chest. instead of a de-load im just training around the niggles and picking excersizes that don't aggravate them. so todays workout was cables only, high volume.

15 sets of tricep push downs varying reps, last 3 sets drop sets
15 sets of over head cable extensions varying reps, last 3 sets drop sets
15 sets of body weight calf raises in between tricep sets.

insane pump, intensity was good in and out in an hour.

It's always good to mix things up like you did this day. Pump workouts always feel great too. If your shoulders are sore you could just concentrate on legs for a few days.

It's always good to mix things up like you did this day. Pump workouts always feel great too. If your shoulders are sore you could just concentrate on legs for a few days.

Will be focussing on hamstring isolation movement. I have tight erectors so legs aggrivated them a little bit but they feel better now. My wheels are one of my better parts but my hams lag on my quads, havent hit my quads directly for 2 months only been hit with compounds and they are still growing.

day 33

trained back and bi's

pretty basic training, didnt go to heavy, really focused on the eccentric portion of most of the movements, pump wasnt nearly as good as usual even though my diet has been on point the last few days. bumping my prami dosage to 3x 250mcg and will start S4 at 25mg pre workout only on thursday. going to back off calves slightly and only hit the eod for a while to let them recover a bit then il go back on anther blast and try get them to grow!

day 34

trained quads, hams and calves.
pretty decent session, nice and basic still working around my tight erectors. had a good long stretch post workout. weights back down around 194 after peaking at around 203 just from dropping cals to maintenance, will probably stay here for the rest of the cycle and hope to recomp a little. bringing s4 in tomorrow at 25mg pre workout, really looking forward to it. upped prami today to 4x 250mcg which went well, i only seem to get tired on prami when im sedentary so i can handle dosing it during the day most of the time. hunger has been insane the last few day since dropping cals back to 3100 - 3400, hopefully it will subside soon.

day 35

trained chest and shoulder.

shoulder pain seems to have gone. pretty decent workout, good pump, pretty good strength and endurance through the workout. dosed s4 at 25mg 1hr pre workout, didnt really feel much from it i dont think. made my stomach a little upset for about an hour but nothing too serious. weight is holding steady but im leaning out again. weighing 194lbs. im going to keep s4 at 25mg for about 10 days until i start 2 a day training then i'll up it to 50mg.

day 36

trained bis and tris

holy mmother of pump! trained super high volume and high intensity for about 2 hours and my pump just kept getting better, i usually start to lose the pump after about 90 mins. dosed s4 about 90 minutes preworkout today maybe a little more vascular and definitely a better pump. weight is down around 195lbs but im still putting on muscle and leaning out slightly, looks like a nice little recomp at the moment. dosed prami at 300mcg this morning and just hit a dose of 700mcg to see how i handle the larger dose.... i should have some amazing dreams tonight!

day 37

so i sold my home gym today and went to sign up at the gym i was going to move too and they had shut early... not happy, no workout today. im still getting noticeably leaner though and have defiantly made some insane gains, esp in my calves... i would say i have gained close to an inch on them in the 2 month period of ed training, however i did get sore shins doing this so it will be a training method i will continue to cycle. this seems to be the way i grow best, "over-training" a muscle for a period of time then backing off the gas pedal for a while and repeat. my diet has been on point the last week or so, so a lot of the leaning effect is more water id say from not being in a super hyper-caloric diet and also the fact that my metabolism seems to be finally waking up after nearly 30 weeks dieting.

Day 38

Trained hams, calves, forearms and back.

Just a little touch up workout as i am starting a new split with a new training partner as of tomorrow but i dont want to miss today completely as i missed yesterday. Feeling good weighing around 193lbs and looking pretty lean.

Top Bottom