Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
Hey guys quick question... Been lifting since I was 15, now 20 years old. Training alot of powerlifting, olympic lifts and Crossfit. Back Squat ass to grass 355, Deadlift 500, Clean 305, Snatch 210. Started Ostarine on Monday and it is now Wednesday. Been taking 0.25 ML for 2 days now. 12.5mg comes out to be. By taking it two days I already think I feel sensitive Nipples from it. Not sure if it is just in my head, or because I have not been sleeping well lately. Let me know what you think. Should I stop? Continue to take it and risk Gyno? If I do continue Ostarine will my body be able to fight it off naturally or am I going to have to take something to help fight the estrogen levels? Then again this could all be in my head. Thanks

Hey guys quick question... Been lifting since I was 15, now 20 years old. Training alot of powerlifting, olympic lifts and Crossfit. Back Squat ass to grass 355, Deadlift 500, Clean 305, Snatch 210. Started Ostarine on Monday and it is now Wednesday. Been taking 0.25 ML for 2 days now. 12.5mg comes out to be. By taking it two days I already think I feel sensitive Nipples from it. Not sure if it is just in my head, or because I have not been sleeping well lately. Let me know what you think. Should I stop? Continue to take it and risk Gyno? If I do continue Ostarine will my body be able to fight it off naturally or am I going to have to take something to help fight the estrogen levels? Then again this could all be in my head. Thanks

Its all in yohr head man, ostarine wouldn't have effected e levels in only 2 days. It is possible you already have high e and it is just a coincidence that you got sensitive nips at the same time as starting osta. Having said that i would still have an ai like arimidex or aromasin on hand if estrogenic side arise. If you are really worried go and get sone bloods done to find out yohr levels

Its all in yohr head man, ostarine wouldn't have effected e levels in only 2 days. It is possible you already have high e and it is just a coincidence that you got sensitive nips at the same time as starting osta. Having said that i would still have an ai like arimidex or aromasin on hand if estrogenic side arise. If you are really worried go and get sone bloods done to find out yohr levels

Maybe I am very sensitive to it. I want to continue. Is there anything over the counter that will help this? Also if I continue the cycle and do not take anything along side, will my body fight it off when the cycle is over naturally?

Look into a otc ai for the prohormones, they should be plently strong enough for ostarine

day 49

AM- chest

this was my high rep chest sesh, good pump and high volume. shoulders where a little tight to start but once i stretched them out really good they felt fine.

PM- biceps

very high volume and high intensity. started off with some heavy cheat curls then moved onto to the volume work. i did buddy curls with the guy i was training with 30 sets of 10 non stop, only planned on doing 10 but our competitive nature got in the way and we just kept going! good pump and left the gym feeling thrashed!

weight 198lbs went out for lunch today and ate 1kg (2.2lbs) of ribs without bones and they where amazing.

day 50

last dose of uniquemicals osta. using towering labs powdered osta for the rest of my cycle.

am abs and calves nothing special

pm shoulders and traps

super high volume as usual. went heavy on plate loaded machine shoulder press then the rest was high volume, high intensity work. felt good, good pump and left the gym absolutely drenched in sweat.

198lbs today hit 200lbs during the day but i have been smashing the water back as i feel dehydrated despite drinking arooud 6l of water a day whilst doing 2 a day training.

day 51

just trained once, arms only

nice and high volume and an insane pump! started of with close grip bench and pyrimided up to 225lbs for 5 which is really strong for me, feels like the s4 is kicing in good!

weight 197lbs and looking pretty thick now, little acne but nothing too bad. not much else to report.

day 52

only trained once - hams, calves and heavy deadlifts.

strength was pretty decent considering i had only slept about 2 hours because of a mates party i went to, i didnt drink or do any of the rec. drugs there though. calve pump was absolutely insane today.

weight 199lbs looking very full and leanish (12/13% bodyfat) but im starting to get a little gut at night (its gone when i wake up) from the food which is around about 3800-4200 calories at the moment because im training twice a day.

Top Bottom