Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this gyno

Prior to getting surgery...which is last resort...there are methods to reducing gyno, if that is what it is. Is there a hard lump behind nipple? If it is just puffy nips, Forma Stanzol can help, if there are lumps then a combination of Letro, Prami, Forma, and HCGenerate can reduce...just need to PM needtogetaas here on the forum and he will help you like he is helping me. Maybe you are just carrying chest and abdominal fat, need to keep dropping your bf to see if symptoms subside bro...I don't think you want to stay at 16.7% bf do you?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

no i want to drop down as much bf as i can. i have been doing super sets and as much cardio as possible to help with this situation. if i pinch either of my nipples i do not feel anything under them, however if i grab a portion of my chest i feel a hard lump in my left side. i have letro from rui and did order formal stanzol just to help cut some bf with my cardio and intensive w/o schedule. do you think that 16.7 is very high and i could just be freaking myself out and be holding fat in my chest? also thanks for all the help i appreciate it a lot one last question if i were to not use AAS or any test boosters would "if" this is gyno get worse?

no i want to drop down as much bf as i can. i have been doing super sets and as much cardio as possible to help with this situation. if i pinch either of my nipples i do not feel anything under them, however if i grab a portion of my chest i feel a hard lump in my left side. i have letro from rui and did order formal stanzol just to help cut some bf with my cardio and intensive w/o schedule. do you think that 16.7 is very high and i could just be freaking myself out and be holding fat in my chest? also thanks for all the help i appreciate it a lot one last question if i were to not use AAS or any test boosters would "if" this is gyno get worse?

No it should not unless for some reason you have high estrogen for whatever reason. I do not know about RUI product as I have never used them, all I use is Chemicalneed as I know they work. I have heard though that some who have used RUI have not been happy with quality or results, and so I use what I know works. You need to get Prami as well and if you are thinking of going this route which I would wait and first and foremost get diet and training dialed in first and continue to drop bodyfat, then see how they look. Get down to 10-12% first, then of you are set on starting a gyno removal program, PM needto and he will get you going on the right track...he is the guru of gyno bro. Get your Forma, HCGenerate, and have them on hand...even if you don't use them for gyno removal...they are a great stack for test boosting and estro reducing, to lean and feel fucking fantastic! I speak from total experience bro!

could you message me where to get some of the HCG at?

You mean HCGenerate? You get it at needtobuildmuscle.com, and use this code needto139 and you will get 15% off of your order. They also have awesome protein if you have never tried it, tons of flavors to choose from...my all time favorites are Rocky Road and Cinnamon Bun. Great to have while dropping bodyfat ;).

You mean HCGenerate? You get it at needtobuildmuscle.com, and use this code needto139 and you will get 15% off of your order. They also have awesome protein if you have never tried it, tons of flavors to choose from...my all time favorites are Rocky Road and Cinnamon Bun. Great to have while dropping bodyfat ;).

How u doing on your program bro?

just wanted to give an update first week on HCG and formal stanzol all i have to say is DAMN! the HCG makes me feel like a horny 16 year old kid thanks for the recommendation its an AMAZING product. Formal second time using love that aswell added .5 of letro everyday just to kill all estrogen; feeling much better now and noticed a slight changed in chest shape in the 2 weeks i've been running letro

Top Bottom