Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Start Boxing today!!!!

mdd

sweeeet! never done it before but cant wait!i'll only be training for now though! but its still gonna kick ass! anyone here box?

i started a few months ago, but then the gym got rid of the guy i was doing it with, bastards, it was heaps of fun tho, gets you hella fit and its mad.

I did a toughman contest once. I didn't have any boxing experience, I just signed up and jumped in the ring. Things got ugly. I'm just lucky the other guy couldn't hit too hard.

felix trinidad fight on tomorrow night. the biggest fight ever in the history of boxing. im gonna be there of course. you watch it on tv if you know whats good for you.

at the last trinidad fight the puerto rican crowd in madison square garden booed during the singing of the american national anthem. now his current opponent bernard hopkins has thrown the puerto rican flag on the ground on a few occasions and has said shit to piss off puerto ricans. the fight was originally scheduled for september 15 and was delayed due to the shit. at that time i would have guaranteed the crowd would again boo the national anthem. i wonder if they would do it now. my guess is that they will but i hope they arent stupid enough to do so. i was pissed off last time and so were many others. im sure this time even more would be pissed if they boo.

THAT IS AWESOME!!!
I boxed for 4 years. I was in 3 diffrent Golden Glove events. I injured both knees racing enduro motorcycle events.. so no more boxing... but I love to hear when people get into what I like to call the BEST sport!!!!! well hockey is up there too!!!!
Kick ASS bro... remember to keep your head... and think of it as a video game..... that will help you!!! Good Luck!!! Keep me posted!!!!

DBaller

i just got back and i think i fell in love...... all i did today was lay into the heavy bag for 2 hours. he tough me a few basic combo's. i go back monday

Top Bottom