Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got fat really fast on this crap! I want to loose it now! Oh my god! What happene

chrismartin1978

I was on a bodybuilding website a month ago.
I spoke to someone and they said that the best product for me to gain muscle is "Ultimate Nutrition muscle Juice 2544" for my budget and it was also a really good seller for them.

It's a weight gainer. i take 2 scoops when i wake up. About 6 hours later i have another 2 scoops as a pre work out drink. Then i go and do 30 min to an hour of cardio. I then work out my muscles for an hour. I work my muscles out 4 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week.

I burn on the tred mill about 300-400 cals each tredmill session. I'm sure working out my muscles i'm burning a LOT of cals too. I like to work out mid day. I work out till my muscles fail me.

I'm gaining lots of muscle and gaining pretty fast too, but gaining fat way too fast and too much of it! I'm also on No-Explode "2 scoops pre-work out". After my work out I take another 2 scoops then sit down for about 5 hours then take a walk for about 20 min. Before I go to bed I take another 2 scoops. SO that's a total of 8 scoops a day. Some times I push it to 10 scoops a day.

I eat very little to cut out the carbs, cals and other stuff. I shrunk my stomach so when i eat, i don't eat 10 hand fulls of food anymore. I use to be able to eat 10 plates FULL at the local all you can eat, but now that i shrunk my stomach, i'm very happy eating a normal portion "size of your fist". I drink over 10 cups of water a day. I'm 6'1 feet and weight 217 lbs.

I don't have a lot of fat, but ever since I have taken this Protein and the 8 scoops a day i notice that my face is getting fatter and my belly is too. Everywhere else is pretty tight. I work out my WHOLE body too and mainly on free weights.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what i'm doing wrong. I really want to tone up a little and get just a little more muscle. Loosing this fat is more important to me right now, but i want to maintain or gain just a little more muscle. :(

Re: I got fat really fast on this crap! I want to loose it now! Oh my god! What hap

First of all, wrong forum. Second of all, drop the "muscle juice" and get a real diet. Check the Diet forums and post up there what you eat everyday. We will help you out and give you a plan where you can lose the unwanted weight but put on muscle.

Re: I got fat really fast on this crap! I want to loose it now! Oh my god! What hap

first meal of the day and post w/o are the good ones for a shake. anything else should be real food. meaning stuff you buy raw and have to prepare and cook yourself.

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section. Thank you both for the comments. I'll go to the diet forums and read up. Joe d, i'll take your advice. Thank you both again. :)

You say you cut the carbs and then you drink that stuff that's a bucket of sugar?! Did you ever think of reading the stats?

I hope so. I was getting nice and ripped. Then someone ran over my cat. For a few weeks I binged and was quite suicidal. I didn't care about anything anymore. Now i'm feeling better and want to get my body back to where it was going. I know your probably thinking that I over reacted when my cat was ran over, but the cat was in my family for years and was given to me by my mother right before she died to take care of. I saw my cat run out of my house when i opened the door to get the mail. It ran through my legs and into a busy road just in front of my house. The part that I had problems getting over that he saw a car coming and ran under its front tire. It looked like it was on purpose and he knew exactly what he was doing. I don't know if my cat was suicidal, missed mom or what, but it was messed up.

your problem is eating too much sugar. 8 scoops of that stuff has 120 grams of pure sugar. you cant have that at every meal. thats 2000 calories coming just from weight gainer. and why would you take a weight gainer and cut carbs and calories. it sounds like you want to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, you cant have both, its gotta be one or the other. full body workouts 5 days a week isnt going to help you much. either full body workouts 3 times a week or split your muscles up. cardio should be done after your workout. thats a common mistake i see alot of people doing. why would you waste energy on the cardio machine then hit the weights with half your energy and strength, when you can hit the weights 100% then go on the cardio machine.

firsth thing you should do, stop using the weight gainer cuz they suck. all thats in there is whey protein powder and a shit load of sugar. youre better off with 6 meals a day with 4 meals and 2 shakes, regular whey shakes with fruits or pb, not the weight gainer.

Thank you very much Nomak666 for your feedback. I'll split up my muscle exercises and I'll do my 30 min to 60 minutes of cardio AFTER my work out. Should i take one serving of my protein shake that i have POST workout even though it has a lot of sugar? I only ask because i burn if off when i do my 30 to 60 min of cardio after my work out. Plus i don't want to waist it "enless it's extremely bad no matter what i do" then i'll just chuck the rest of the tub in the garbage. :)

get some regular whey protein. a good start is optimum nutrition's whey protein. taste isnt bad but its nothing like weight gainers becasue they dont have all that sugar in it. have a piece of fruit with the shake twice a day, 1 of the shakes should be post workout. then add 4 other meals spaced 2-3 hours apart. each meal should contain 1 serving of protein and 1 serving of complex carbs (1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup brown rice, 1 sweet potatoes, 2 slices whole wheat bread, etc) also add in veggies like broccoli, cauliflower or a salad with vinegar for dressing. that would be a good start compared to what youre eating now. as for the weight gainer, i persoanlly wouldnt use it, if you must, you can take 1 scoop post workout since the sugars will most likely be absorbed after a hard workout.

Top Bottom