Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got fat really fast on this crap! I want to loose it now! Oh my god! What happene

Re: I got fat really fast on this crap! I want to loose it now! Oh my god! What hap

get some regular whey protein. a good start is optimum nutrition's whey protein. taste isnt bad but its nothing like weight gainers becasue they dont have all that sugar in it. have a piece of fruit with the shake twice a day, 1 of the shakes should be post workout. then add 4 other meals spaced 2-3 hours apart. each meal should contain 1 serving of protein and 1 serving of complex carbs (1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup brown rice, 1 sweet potatoes, 2 slices whole wheat bread, etc) also add in veggies like broccoli, cauliflower or a salad with vinegar for dressing. that would be a good start compared to what youre eating now. as for the weight gainer, i persoanlly wouldnt use it, if you must, you can take 1 scoop post workout since the sugars will most likely be absorbed after a hard workout.

Yup.

What I use is 2 scoops ON whey chocolate, 1 banana, 1/2 cup oats, and skim milk. Blend it up and it tastes delicious and has everything you need. If you want to pack on more size, up the oats to a full cup for more carbs.

Real protein sources like salmon, lean steaks, chicken breasts, turkey breasts, etc will give you the protein to pack on quality muscle. Clean carb sources like brown rice, yam/sweet potato, oats will give your body fuel, as well as the fats from the lean beef and fish. Veggies in every meal.

Eat 6 or 7 meals of that and you will grow big, strong, and ripped!

Re: I got fat really fast on this crap! I want to loose it now! Oh my god! What hap

get some regular whey protein. a good start is optimum nutrition's whey protein. taste isnt bad but its nothing like weight gainers becasue they dont have all that sugar in it. have a piece of fruit with the shake twice a day, 1 of the shakes should be post workout. then add 4 other meals spaced 2-3 hours apart. each meal should contain 1 serving of protein and 1 serving of complex carbs (1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup brown rice, 1 sweet potatoes, 2 slices whole wheat bread, etc) also add in veggies like broccoli, cauliflower or a salad with vinegar for dressing. that would be a good start compared to what youre eating now. as for the weight gainer, i persoanlly wouldnt use it, if you must, you can take 1 scoop post workout since the sugars will most likely be absorbed after a hard workout.

Way too much concenetration on carbs. And ON is cheap protein. If you're going to use a protein supp, make it one that's superior to food protein, not inferior.

Way too much concenetration on carbs. And ON is cheap protein. If you're going to use a protein supp, make it one that's superior to food protein, not inferior.

I think ON protein is not crappy protein and not the best. its a good place to start. alot of people know to have protein in every meal, but they are lost when it comes to carbs, hence the long explanation for carbs.

dude it was a cat if u binged over a cat you have some emotional issues that u need to get in order..if you get emotional over a cat lol you would have died already down here where i live

dude it was a cat if u binged over a cat you have some emotional issues that u need to get in order..if you get emotional over a cat lol you would have died already down here where i live

i think its more of the connection between him and his mother, not just a cat. who are we to judge, come on bro. i got a piece of crap 96 buick that my grandfather gave me before he past. i wont ever get rid of it as long as its still going and fixable. sentimental value

man i just dont get emotional or emotions like that i was rasied to not feel any of that

only one problem dis the raw eggs..thats not healthy

a good real food shake:
2 cups whole milk
3 raw eggs
1/2 cup oats
1 bananna
2tbs peanut butter

dont eat raw eggs. bad idea. your body doesnt digest it correctly because its not cooked. egg whites international and lana's egg whites has liquid egg whites that are cooked to a certain temperature to ensure proper digestion and salmonella tested.

Top Bottom