Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got fat really fast on this crap! I want to loose it now! Oh my god! What happene

Re: I got fat really fast on this crap! I want to loose it now! Oh my god! What hap

Welcome to the site bro. Lots of info here.. I moved this to the right forum btw....

Re: I got fat really fast on this crap! I want to loose it now! Oh my god! What hap

i like nectar whey isolate for my pre and post workout shakes.using a whey isolate absorbs alot faster pre/post training which is what we want.read my thread the anabolic nutrient timing factor...it makes sense that we want the slower absorbed protein and protein blends throughout the day - but they whey isolate combined with a simple sugar(fruit or dextrose mixes) and what not are optimum for this time of day "bracketing " your training/ive followed this and got awesome results before and im using it again now. now by bracketing the pre and psot workout with these shakes im using up about 1./3 of my days carbs right there. as far as "daytime protein for meals/shakes its up to you to find one you like.i love labrada.i love some ON flavors as well...theres lots of great proteins out there.

Thank you very much for your comments. It really helped me out. I already lost a few pounds and it shows. I'm very happy about this. Thanks!

Top Bottom