Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I get my calves to grow faster?

crash3837

I have a few weeks of my bulking cycle left, everything else has been improving the way I want it to, except my calves. My calves have grown somewhat but I would like them to get even thicker. I have been doing 3 sets of 8-9 with them using donkey calve raises and then standing upright calf raise machine. Should I increase the reps? If so increase them to what?

I have the same problem, my calves arent good enought for me! What i've been doing is i just make them BURN every workout. I make the movement slowly with not so much weight, but do it for 15-20 reps. I do almost 10 sets of 15-20 reps on 2-3 diferent excercises for my calves. I DO THIS ONCE A WEEK.

I have noticed a better growth.

Anabolix

High reps on any calf machine, I like the seated calf raise machine myself. Ok so rack something 60lbs on that bad boy and aim for 75 reps, stop only if it hurts so much you can't go on, if you gatta take a break make it as short as possible! and continue until you reach 75 reps. Do only one set. Or two if you have nothing to do for the caming week. This will hurt like a SOB! You'll get a crazy pump in your calfs. BE CAREFUL dont over do it or you'll be hurtin like a little bit*h. Once I did this routine on a standing calf raise machine, used too much weight and spent my spring break at home sitting on my ass cause I couldn't walk and sleep cause my calfs hurt so fuc*in much!.....happy growin':D

I have been getting good results, by mixing it up.
Heavy, low reps one day, light and high reps the next day.

Also I don't do calves on my leg day.:)

Forget about the burning high rep thing. If you want big calves, you need strong calves, and to get strong calves, you need BIG weights...

Top Bottom