Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here's g-dogg's ULTIMATE BULKING diet and cycle-

g-dogg

After 5 years of getting advice from the biggest bodybuilders on the planet, here's g-dogg's guide to put on ALOT of size-

1000 mgs of TEST per week (Personally, I like to switch types every 3 or 4 weeks)
800 mgs of DECA or EQ per week, I don't switch these, I pick one as my base and stay on it for 12-16 weeks
40 mgs of DIANABOL per day (my BP gets too high if I take more than 40 mgs)
3-6 IU's of GH 4 days per week (not neccesary but if you can afford it it does wonders, I would NOT recomend more than 6 per day even if you can afford it)
6-10 units of HUMALOG on training days-post-training only(100 grams of dextrose, 10 g's of creatine and glutamine and 50 grams of whey isolate)
Anti e's if needed

Here's the MOST IMPORTANT and my favorite part-DIET-I do not believe in eating clean to get big, the guys that make the most improvements do not stay lean all year round-here's a sample day of my diet when I'm bulking-

8 am-8 oz of steak
4 whole eggs
3 large pancakes with a little butter and syrup
a large glass of skim milk
10 am-50 grams of whey w/ skim milk
12 pm-2 chicken breasts with BBQ sauce
2 cups of white rice
a pastry and a diet coke
2 pm-50 grams of whey w/ skim milk and a sandwich (PB&J or turkey)
5 pm-(post-training, after my dextrose and whey drinks)-ground beef with sauce and 2 cups of rice
7 pm-a BIG meal from a restaurant, as long as I get at least 50 grams of protein I don't give a fuck about fat or carbs, it might be ribs and potatoes from Claim Jumper or a couple burgers from Burger King
9 pm-50 grams of whey with skim milk and another sandwich
11 pm-8 oz of any meat
1 cup of rice or a large helping of mashed potatoes

I wake up about 3 times in the middle of the night and eat whatever I grab whether it be pastries or a sandwich, I crave milk at night so of course I pound some

Alot of people might disagree with a diet like this but I've tried EVERY kind of way to get big and this seems to work the best, one healthy thing I do is drink AT LEAST one gallon of water per day

BTW, I'm a sloppy 280 right now because of my broken toes, I start training and eating tomorrow, it's funny how quickly my body can go from shit to THA SHIT in a matter of a week-wish me luck

I used to way 135.
Now I weigh 150 thanks to something that the fda banned.

Well, my point... Is it even worth it for me to work out??!?! Look at your size. That shit scares me!

by the way. Good luck

course it is bro. i weighed 140 a year ago im now at 185. keep at it and even if you cant get as heavy as some it will look a lot bigger because you are obviously a very small frame anyway.

dave.

ahhh yes

thats my kind of diet... pancakes, burgers and a ton of other nutrient dense foods. Its never been a secret... to grow you need lots of calories, not just protein.

2mluser said:
I used to way 135.
Now I weigh 150 thanks to something that the fda banned.

Well, my point... Is it even worth it for me to work out??!?! Look at your size. That shit scares me!

by the way. Good luck
Hell yes bro, it is definately worth it for you to work out, everyone has to start somewhere, if you're 150 you obviously have very small joints which can help you attain a very good physique-Kenny (Flex) Wheeler started out like you, he has small joints which makes him look alot bigger-what were you taking that the fda banned? You will learn everything you need to know about how to make your muscles big here at Elite, there are alot of very knowledgable people here, I notice you are new here so welcome to the board and feel free to ask anything(except how to get illegal drugs, stick around and pay attention)-stick with it and EAT EAT EAT

Now that's what I call a good all out bulking diet. I can only imagine what your poor toilet must go through each day. :chomp: :drink2: :toilet:

Re: ahhh yes

rj420 said:
thats my kind of diet... pancakes, burgers and a ton of other nutrient dense foods. Its never been a secret... to grow you need lots of calories, not just protein.
I know it's no secret but ALOT of people think you have to eat clean all the time to put on quality mass, the people that stay lean all year usually don't make that much improvement

eating a lot is good to build up muscle but you can only build so much muscle each day from food... there for extra food is just energy and fat... so how does this help put on more muscle than a clean diet eating lots around 3000 cals instead of 4500

You have to factor in drugs which make a huge difference in how the extra food is used, every successful pro that I know eats pretty much everything in the offseason-Cutler and I had sushi a couple months ago and he told me the way he got over 300 is by eating In & Out Burger EVERY night before he started his diet for the O last year, Ronnie eats EVERYTHING offseason, Lee Priest-enough said, Chris C. eats pizza, doughnuts, etc in the offseason, I've had many post-stoned meals with Chris, do you want me to continue?

Top Bottom