Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

here is my diet outline, which works out to look like this 311/318/66 for p/c/f ratio. As my weight increases i plan on adding extra calories in throughout the day by adding 2% milk to my meals as needed. I will record any cheat meals and changes in diet. I will be taking sundays off on the diet to give my body a break from all that protein and carbs. If i make any adjustments throughout the 90 days it will be noted.

Breakast

protein shake
1/2 apple (worthless carb, drop it and add more oats and flavor
your oats with a low carb good protein like Protein Powders :: Isolation: Strawberry - Ruthless Supplements 1 gram carbs pure isolation and taste bomb) no need for the apple and just upped good carbs as well as protein!!!

1/2 c oats
3 eggs ( 2 whole eggs 3 egg whites . Make it easy on your self Amazon.com: Liquid Egg White Protein - 4 Gallons: Health & Personal Care)
2 slices whole wheat toast ( replace this with ezekiel bread Food For Life, Ezekiel 4:9 Bread, Ogranic look for it in your grossers freezer section almost every place has it. Read up on it but ignore the complete dumb ass who made a blog or site downing the bread. He is obviously some atheist retard who cant wrap his head around the value of the bread and get past the name of it lmao. )
2 fish oil caps

lunch

5oz. Salmon
1 c long grain brown rice
broccoli/or spinach

pwo shake

2 scoops whey protein
50g dextrose ( replace with a double serving off musclereplenisher Muscle Replenisher)

lunch #2

6oz. Lean steak (10oz steak baby)):d
8oz. Sweet potato
broccoli/or spinach

dinner

6oz. Chicken
1c brown rice
broccoli/or spinach
2 fish oil caps

before bed

12oz. 2% milk
1 1/2 scoops whey protein
2 fish oil caps

:d

Thanks for confirming Needto.
ill try to lay out a program that i use quite often as my "basic program" when being off from special programs

2split
monday: Chest - Shoulder - Triceps
Thuesday: Legs - Back - Biceps
Wednesday: off / cardio
tuesday: Chest - Soulder - Triceps
fraiday: Legs - Back - Biceps

Oi look it up, you hit your Chest shoulder triceps, recovering on thuesday and wednesday before killing them again
Same goes for Legs - back - biceps

In the weekend you can do cardio but really depends on if you are builking or cutting.

Chest: Benchpress / Incline DB Benchpress
Shoulder: Military / Lateral raises
Triceps: Dips / Tricep (choose)

Legs: Squat / Deadlift
Back: Pullups / Seated row or Bor / Yates
Biceps: Curls / Hammers

People must understand the psysisks of the body, people way back in time "ape like" used all of their muscles at once, lifting, hunting, swimming if they knew how :D, Ape battles ect. Our body comes from them, their genetics and so on. They dident just train 12000120reps of biceps that actually is almost the smallest muscle group on the body! Yes you see people do these crazy splits, but they are chemical warriors and this changes alot of the bodys normal functions.

You see, a study made showd that Lumberjacks had more Lats then alot of people that had been training for years. Mecanics had bigger forearms from turning em handles. This shows that using muscles often does not lead to overtraining, the body is like ok the muscle is used often lets make it better and stronger! the 5split program is like doing a fullbody program 1time a week.

Again you need to think about the loss of strength throuh out a workout, Start with benching 3x8 = 100kg, you will lose strength wich means you lose weight on the bench, loseing weight means you dont hit right amount of weight to couse hypertrofi.

Some programs focus only on Deadlifts - Squats - Military - Dips - Bentoverrows ive seen people get huge one these programs, their arms grew like sjit becouse they where trianed indirectly

With roids you will be able to optrain more nutrients, recover faster. makes it ideal 1-2-3splits

Progression is a thing that people often tend to forget. I dont use exel or paper for this but i do like Needto
I start off hitting 3x4reps this forces my muscles to build more strength then muscle, as strength grows the number of reps follow.
building towards 7reps muscle building becomes more activated, when hitting 9-10 i usually stay 2weeks to harvest gains
then ill drop to 3x4 again to stress muscle into building new strength then mass then repeat.

(3x4 = 100kg) (3x7 = 100kg) (3x10 = 100kg)
(3x4 = 107.5kg) (3x7 = 107.5kg) (3x10 = 107.5kg)
(3x4 = 112.5kg) ect.
Only when bulking its possible to increase this way in a fast way, alltough roids makes you able to go low in kcal lose fat and some times build muscle n strength

hahahahahhaha QUOTE OF THE YEAR!

1/2 apple (worthless carb, DROP it and add more oats and flavor)

Yes !! :D

remember that the CNS system all so needs recovery, that recover only happens when you totaly not train the body. even doing arms alone with put strain on the CNS system not giving it time to recover

so this is what i got from googling the 5x5 program

Mon-Fri
5X5 squat
5X5 bench
3XF inverted row
3XF pushups
3XF reverse crunch

Wednesday
5X5 squat
5X5 overhead press
1X5 deadlift
3XF pullups/chins
3X30 sec prone bridges

so basicly what you guys are saying is since i will be on cycle then i should add in a saturday isolation workout to hit the smaller muscle groups? Makes sense

Last edited:
Hey man. So my EF search and new posts and whatever doesnt' work so I'm late to the party on your log. Subbed!

To chime in, I was doing 5x5 training for a while and LOVED it. Follow strongmans or google Bill Starr's 5x5.
It doesn't seem like much, but the gains were steady in strength. On a bulk diet growth will happen.

Top Bottom