Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

Just finished first workout today. Went pretty smooth, focused on form. Clean pulls were a littel awkward since Iv'e never done them but I will pick up quick. I just wish i discovered this style of training earlier this is gonna be great for putting on size and adding strength!

Took 50mg dbol today, 30mgs a.m. before breakfast and 20mg a few hours before working out. Had slight back pumps on reverse crunches but nothing i couldn't tolerate.

God damn right, Amen, hell ya, and Kill that shit all in one!!!!!^^^ Dead lifts, good old regular squats, Seated rows,Bench press, and seated (no back support bull shit) Military Press

When you are bulking up the focus should be on the 5 fundamental core lifts. Focusing on lower rep range
5 reps of ***
1.30 rest time
5 reps of ***
1.30 rest time
5 reps of ***
2 min rest time
3 reps of *** ( max out most you can lift and barfing afterwords is views as a accomplishment

1 min rest
drop weight to starting weight and reps to falling

LOL think you got that out of context bro N2. At any rate I will argue it with anybod that Front Squats are anatomically superior to leg extensions.
And that Dead Lifts are superior to back squats too...so take that good bro!:D
Thats whats so gr8 about this site. You can express your opine and have good conversation about it.
Love that shit!:heart:

weeks
1-12 test-e 500mg every week
1-10 deca 300mg every week
1-4 debal 50mg every day
1-4 nd2guard 7 caps a day
6-10 provirone 25mg twice a day
12-16 Clomid 25mg a day
12-16 Unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day

Iv'e got 40 tabs of 2.5mg letro on hand for sides
:strider36:eek2: :bigbuck::saw: LOL

Good diet, nice cycle. Im assuming your using HCG too.

Only thing ill add is try and space your injections out to every 84 hours. It wont make a huge difference but every little helps, especially when its for a contest like this one.

Good diet, nice cycle. Im assuming your using HCG too.

Only thing ill add is try and space your injections out to every 84 hours. It wont make a huge difference but every little helps, especially when its for a contest like this one.
i'm pinning every tuesday and fri. Why do you say every 84 hours? Just curious to what difference it would make?

doing good junkie keep it up.
Maybe consider alternating Squats and Dead lifts? As you get up in weight it may become too taxing for you to do both and turn out to be counterproductive. Just a thought bro.
Keep it up bro looking bad ass!:evil:

Maybe consider alternating Squats and Dead lifts? As you get up in weight it may become too taxing for you to do both and turn out to be counterproductive. Just a thought bro.
good point zed.......ill be doing that today because my legs are still pretty sore from mondays session.

Thats a good point Zed! Thanks man.

Top Bottom