Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

Here is my diet outline, which works out to look like this 311/318/66 for P/C/F ratio. As my weight increases i plan on adding extra calories in throughout the day by adding 2% milk to my meals as needed. I will record any cheat meals and changes in diet. I will be taking sundays off on the diet to give my body a break from all that protein and carbs. If i make any adjustments throughout the 90 days it will be noted.

Breakast

Protein shake
1/2 apple
1/2 c oats
3 eggs
2 slices whole wheat toast
2 Fish oil caps

Lunch

5oz. salmon
1 c long grain brown rice
broccoli/or spinach

PWO Shake

2 scoops whey protein
50g dextrose

Lunch #2

6oz. lean steak
8oz. sweet potato
broccoli/or spinach

Dinner

6oz. chicken
1c brown rice
broccoli/or spinach
2 fish oil caps

Before Bed

12oz. 2% milk
1 1/2 scoops whey protein
2 fish oil caps
I know diet is key so any advice on this from my ef bros would be appreciated:D

That's a pretty damn good looking bulk dood. My only suggestion would be swap those last two meals around. Salmon has a longer acting protein so it's better for late night meal. Other than that I think it's pretty killer.

Front square useless IMO. I buil my ass and legs with good ole regular squats.

God damn right, Amen, hell ya, and Kill that shit all in one!!!!!^^^ Dead lifts, good old regular squats, Seated rows,Bench press, and seated (no back support bull shit) Military Press

When you are bulking up the focus should be on the 5 fundamental core lifts. Focusing on lower rep range
5 reps of ***
1.30 rest time
5 reps of ***
1.30 rest time
5 reps of ***
2 min rest time
3 reps of *** ( max out most you can lift and barfing afterwords is views as a accomplishment

1 min rest
drop weight to starting weight and reps to falling

weeks
1-12 test-e 500mg every week
1-10 deca 300mg every week
1-4 debal 50mg every day
1-4 nd2guard 7 caps a day
6-10 provirone 25mg twice a day
12-16 Clomid 25mg a day
12-16 Unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day

Iv'e got 40 tabs of 2.5mg letro on hand for sides
:strider36:eek2: :bigbuck::saw: LOL

well you got the cycle right lolololol. Classic time tested Needto approved bulking cycle right here.

If i where you i would increase the intensivity, splitting up to 3times.
Your actually only training each muscle 1time directly.

Muscles are able to recover after a workout about 1-2days after hitting them, then they are readdy to be trained again. Thats the filosofi from Fullbody training and an important aspeckt of the proteinsyntetics.

I would to this:
Chest - Tri
Back - Bi
Legs - Stomach - shoulders

rest:
go-

If you are juiceing it your recovery is waybetter and you would probly be able to incease sets n exercises.

ive literaly only used 1-2biceps n tricpes exercises since they are evolved in almost every other exercise wich means you actually dont need to hit them directly..

Your program is a pro-bodybuilders alike, and i dont think ure pro or are you :) ?

A workout such as:
Chest - Back lets say 2exercise each of 5sets of 10reps for each muscle gives you 10sets of 10reps wich is more then enough imo, on this day you will kill your biceps and triceps to the point they actually will be trained and that u will experince gains

Legs n stomach- gives you time to recover yours arms for your shoulder arms day.

rest.

Shouder - arms. booming em again

rest.

Repeat.

He has the right Idea bro, and exactly what my thoughts were when I first saw your work out plan bro. You want 3 work outs of heavy core lifts during the week, closing in on the end toss in a 4th work out on the week end that covers all the isolation prospects. I just dont have the time right now to sit and lay one all out though.

But if you do a google search on stronglifts 5x5 boomb you got the kind of program you want to be doing. You can download a book off that site that will explain all of it for you my man. Train like that and then clsoing in on the end add in the 4th work out. That is what I would do.

You are going to get 1000000 ways of doing it and advice from everyone and there brother now bro lmao. Best bet is go with that program and stick to it to a fucking T and ignore all other advice. Do not keep swithcing up going back and forth and not committing 100% to something

Top Bottom