Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

so starting today i will be cutting out the cup of brown rice with my last meal of the day and adding 1c of 2% milk to three meals. So a little less carbs and a littel more proetien and fat, not a substantial difference, i'm mainly looking to cut out late night carbs. Which also means no more late night cereal binges:chomp:

Bro you packin on the fuckin meat on your upper bod. Need to see them wheel too man.
And nipple shakers for you too meat wagon!:lil k::lil k::lil k:

today's workout:

kinda just winged it today, my forearms started killin me early in the workout so i chose some exercises that didn't effect that too much

Chin-up/Alternate seated single-arm row (superset)

10/16@60lbs
10/12@60lbs
10/16@50lbs

Alternate dumbell Curls

3sets of 12@35lbs

Hammer Chest Press

140x10, 160x10, 160x7

Lateral Raises

3sets of 10@20lbs

Front dbl Raise

3sets of 10@30lbs

Lateral Pulldown

140x10, 160x8, 160x8

Was kinda all over the place, this is really just an extra day i'm throwing in here, I think i'll just start goin in on sat. and banging out some deadlifts and pullups/chinups and throw 1 muscle group in for iso work depending on what i feel needs work

thanks bro, iv'e been a garbage disposal the past few weeks lol:chomp:. Put on 18 lbs in 4 weeks. Time to clean up my diet though to make sure gains are lean from here on out

You and me both dude! the more strict about eating every two hours the more ravenous my hunger becomes!!

Top Bottom