Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ENDURANCE sports & STRENGTH TRAINING

rider said:
biker racer, thanks for the article on clen. how long and how much T3 are you planning on doing? FHG- i think I may try some T3 at around 25mcg as well, maybe toss in some clen as well to kind of slow up the catabolism of muscle and burn some extra kcals!. I can afford to lose some muscle as im pretty big, but it would suck to lose endurance when thats what im trying to work on this time of year. what do you think? but mmm i sure would go fast at 4% BF... haha thanks guys. rider

Contrary to wide belief T3 isn't really catabolic. Of course I can't really substansiate this with any studies, but other T3 gurus here on ELite have stated such. Go to the anabolic board and pose the question. Anyway at that low dose it isn't catabolic. I don't know whether this is dose dependent, but many say T3 is shitty for endurance-and I don't know why. But I think a low dose like you have in mind combined with endurance training would be excellent for sending metabolism thru the roof. Combined with Clen...you'll be a skinny little guy. I've been wanting to use some T3/Clen...I'll PM you.

FHG

So what do you guys think, I have never done T3 or Clen, you think it would be ok to do them at the same time? maybe run the clen something like this
Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg
Day14: 60mcg

and do a T3 cycle for 20 days something like this
Day1-4 12.5mcg
Day5-12 25mcg
Day 13-14 18mcg
Day15-17 12.5mcg
Day 18-20 6mcg

Any and all suggestions are welcome, thanks
rider

rider said:
So what do you guys think, I have never done T3 or Clen, you think it would be ok to do them at the same time? maybe run the clen something like this
Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg
Day14: 60mcg

and do a T3 cycle for 20 days something like this
Day1-4 12.5mcg
Day5-12 25mcg
Day 13-14 18mcg
Day15-17 12.5mcg
Day 18-20 6mcg

Any and all suggestions are welcome, thanks
rider

Not sure about the clen, but the T3 looks good. Actually you could run it @ 25mg from day 13 til the end of the cycle; I know this for a fact. Stepping down the dose doesn't really allow your thyriod to recover. The thyroid recovers after you stop T3 altogether. So don't step down the dose and run it an extra week. Stop T3 cold and your thyroid will recover in same amount of time as if you stepped down the dose.

FHG

thanks for the info, I wont step down. Now this thyroid recovery has me a bit worried, I heard it takes a good 6 weeks for it to get back to normal.. what will those 6 weeks be like? am I gonna have a hard time keeping all the weight I just lost off?? What do you think? im kinda sketched out about that, I dont wanna start training really hard and racing and have my thyroid be fucked. Thanks, rider

rider said:
thanks for the info, I wont step down. Now this thyroid recovery has me a bit worried, I heard it takes a good 6 weeks for it to get back to normal.. what will those 6 weeks be like? am I gonna have a hard time keeping all the weight I just lost off?? What do you think? im kinda sketched out about that, I dont wanna start training really hard and racing and have my thyroid be fucked. Thanks, rider

No the dosage you have there is fine. Your thyroid will recover sooner. The amount of training you do should 'force' your thyroid to resume normal function sooner. This is just a theory but I think it is valid for our situation. They did a study of riders in the 99 or 2000 Vuelta and all the racers and very high levels of T3. Makes sense-the amount and intensity of racing will significantly raise metabolism. So based on this I think post T3 cycle your thyroid will return to normal quickly. You might feel sluggish for a few days, but follow the T3 with clen and then that should help. See below.

Week 1-4 T3
Week 1-2 Clen
Week 3-4 ECA (or NYC)
Week 5-6 Clen
Week 7-8 ECA (or NYC)

I found the NYC didn't suppress my appetite as much as the ECA, but it didn't string me and dry me out as much as the ECA. I am loosing my tolerance for ECA-too harsh.

I think this is schedule I am going to try.

FHG

Top Bottom